Present Day American Revolution

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenTheGiant, Mar 20, 2012.

1. yeah, but look at where the "fun" got us, nowhere.

They can play their little instruments as loud as they want, aint gonna change shit. God forbid the hipsters do try and rise up and take over i'll be ready to stand my ground and ensure that my future children dont grow up in a world where no one's ever heard of any band and everythings been done before and the only mode of transportation is a fixie bike and Pabst Blue Ribbon has a Reccomended Daily Allowance.

2. That's because nonviolent protests require balls of steel, and not many people have that. It's a lot easier to be violent.

3. These guys can't even handle pepper spray so I doubt we'll see them take up arms anytime soon.

4. Japanese hornets vs honey bees.

Obviously we are the honey bees.

We have greater numbers, but lack the vigilance of the hornets who have greater weapons.

5. HA! Occupiers take up arms, thats funny. I've been to my local occupy and wall street, I used to suppoert them because I thought they could and would eventually take up arms, but now I realize there just a bunch of hippies. They're to focused on there pointless camps, foreclosures, banks and corporations.

They sit in these banks to what effect, they occupy forclosed homes to what effect, they make camps and chant to what effect. The majority of the population is fed up with them because they do nothing!

If they want support, if they want to stop being laughed at, if they want the arrests to stop they need to fight back.

Sure they record the police brutality bought no one watches except other occupiers, they as a collective do understand jack shit about revolutions.

Peaceful protests only pring policy changes, Violent Revolutions bring real change, and attention.
    They want attention throw a brick, fight the cops, plant a bomb, do something.

Maybe one day my faith in them will be restored but right now they're all just following the fad, and no one wants to fight back.

6. Fighting back against an oppressive regime that has the greater army, tactics and weapons takes balls of steel. Sitting in a drum circle chanting " We Are The 99 percent" requires no balls at all.

7. #27 As Above So Below, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    Not enough people give a shit. Every average American thinks America is the greatest because they ALWAYS say "Well at least we're not like those other countries..". This to me says a lot. Unless shit REALLY starts to hit the fan, then no, nothing is ever going to happen. The government controls the media, elections,etc. Not to mention the new food stamp ad. Pretty much saying the government wants you to get on food stamps. Would you revolt knowing that if you did you would lose your source of food?

Also the government would never directly attack us. They would stage a false flag attack that would result in martial law for the "good of the people". You should know by now that the government operates in subtle ways (well most of the time :laughing:)
    Enjoy
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpqHZ2YxD4w[/ame]

8. It's not just the hippies for fuck sake, the news made that up when they FINALLY had to cover the occupy. believe me it's not just hippies that are pissed off it's everyone or to be more precise.....

The 99%..

9. We are all on lists you can bet that.

10. If there were a significant uprising in America, and local authorities were overpowered, then I don't believe members of the US military would march every rich person out of their house and shoot them in the streets, on the contrary, the declaration by Congress to protect those targeted (the rich) could mean for soldiers to begin laying waste to those protesting.

Yikes!

11. rebelution

12. keep hope alive..

13. I dont support a rebellion or uprising of any sort. Im just saying the level if social unrest in the world and America has risen significantly in the past 5 years. It seems just a bullet away from starting a war here and war has broken out across many other countries. But u guys are right Anericans wont act until it affects each one of us personally.

14. [quote name='"beelz"']rebelution[/quote]

I get down to some raggae

15. Wow... advertising food stamps... so pathetic.

Fuck the government, we just need to abolish all the wasteful programs and let life take care of it. Everyone take care of themselves, families and friends should be able to support each other through the tough times, not the FUCKING GOVERNMENT.

If you don't have any friends and family that will help you out.... why do you even want to keep living?

16. not. going. to happen.

17. What exactly are we rebelling about anyway? What if I'm not in the top 1% but in the top 3%? Should I still revolt? At what percentage do you guys think I should fully commit to an armed rebellion?

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHno62B6c7w&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Mongol. Part one. [english subtitled] Genghis Khan - YouTube[/ame]

This would of been awesome to witness.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-rxe9Ayb8c]RAP NEWS X: #Occupy2012 (feat. Noam Chomsky & Anonymous) - YouTube[/ame]