Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prescription

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by shredder, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Does anybody in the US or better yet california have a prescription. I was thinking of getting one but i hear that it could screw stuff up in the future for me. For example i could never be a pilot, any police officer who gets my names knows i smoke weed and could easily give me a DUI. Aside from this, do you know of anywhere else in my life where the presciption could screw it up? Jobs, loans, health insurance, running for president? Anybody? thanks

2. i dont know a thing about it but i think you still might be able to run for president :D

peace

3. oops forgot to add
    you'll just have to swear you didnt swallow!

peace

4. yeah just say you didn't inhale and it should be fine

5. on that lil note, i was thinkin acourse of the pill form marinol(sp)........
    i wonder if you could do/be anyof those things if you were on or had been on "other" perscriptions?....

hhm?
    peace