Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prescription drug screening

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blip420, Feb 4, 2014.

1. So I have scheduled an appointment to undergo psychological tests in order to be provided anti anxiety medicine. They mentioned that I would be drug screened before I would be eligible for consideration. If I am to test positive for THC, does the physician or the practice have the right to share that with my employer?

2. If I were you I would ask the people who are doing the testing.

3. No. Read up on HIPAA laws

4. they cant share anything with anybody unless youre a threat to yourself or another.

Thank you. Just wanted to make sure. I wasn't positive where I should look to get accurate confidentiality laws.

6. It's called patient confidentiality. Never be afraid to share anything with your doctor. Hiding things can be very bad.