Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prescribing in WA state?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Magicblunt, Feb 17, 2008.

  1. I was diagnosed with IBS/Crohn's about six years ago, and have just recently (due to this forum!) discovered that Crohn's sufferers were approved for medical marijuana treatment. Now that I know this, how would I go about getting a prescription, card, or whatever I need to get some government weed?

Share This Page