prescribed adderall question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mike1106, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Alright guys well im prescribed the 30 mg xr adderalls for ADD and i take one daily and dont really ever abuse it.(rarely i'll take ir 10's to stay up late for parties and such but thats it)

I was wondering if any of you who have had experience with it figured out any good ways to stop chewing on the inside of your lip/mouth? Its driving me crazy and its starting to sorta hurt but i cant stop unless I put alot of focus into it but then 5 mintues later im back at it.

I tried smoking cigs, eating tic tacs/chewing gum

The only time I ever seem to stop from what i can remember is when I smoke the herb but I cant really be baked all day (I wish :()

Thanks for any and all help/suggestions:smoke:

2. I would try water...mostly only water..is the fucking best....

i used to have that problem...sucks....always have some nice cold water :yummy:

3. I tend to crack my nuckles all day and can't EVER fucking stop. I really don't mind it cause I just think about something else. Try gum again, I'm sure it the biting of the lip declined when you were chewing it.

4. I always use gum if I start chewing and notice it hurts me. but thats strange XR usually never does that, I only see that happens when I take regular generic ampehtamine salts.

5. Thanks for the help guys, I think I'm going to try the gum thing again because it did help a little bit. I guess I was looking for a miracle cure that doesnt exist lol a little help is still help though. thanks again