Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

prerolled?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilzlettuce, Aug 19, 2010.

1. I can't roll joints or blunts because I am a quadriplegic so my mom holds my pipe and rolls blunts for me I'm very grateful that she does this but she's not very good at rolling a blunt so I imagine she would probably be worse at rolling a joint. I came across these prerolled cones without any MJ in them and you fill it up yourself and close the end. Bulldog Cones 6 Pack - Dutch - Grasscity.com I was wondering if they are any good.

2. Never tried them but they seem to look okay at a fairly low price, the only way to find out is try.

3. The only thing I tried that's similar to this was waayyy back when i first started smoking. I emptied out the tobacco from a cigarette and then filled up the empty paper with weed. Kinda worked. So those are the same principle. I'd try them out, nothing to lose if they are cheap.

4. Dudddddeeeee. What happened?

5. back surgery that had some complications

6. Yeah man ive had those before.
    Easy to stuff, tastes pretty good, but they burn kinda fast.
    Id say go for it man.

7. That sucks man...
    Anyway, those cones smoke great and hold quite a bit, i suggest you check them out.