Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prepping for Summer <3

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChamberChamber, Feb 8, 2010.

1. So, Im about to smoke my final units until summer. I need to stop munching so I can get my abs back so I can rock my longboard all day shirtless again when the dreamy weather comes back :D. Im also getting a job soon so this is motivation not to spend my money on herb and use it for more important things like gas and money for paint and materials for renovation. I'm about to smoke my last 1.5 of Renee, wish me luck guys, this bongs for you boys :bongin:Keep toking and doing what you do, my respect also goes out to the elders of this forum who have given endless advice:smoke:

2. happy toking dude

3. I just cried for you. Even though you live in canada eh.

4. mannnn u reminded me...
    im a skinny guy so having a belly really looks awkward and unpleasant..
    i can barely see my abs now..
    i think i should start munching on healthy food lmao..
    sorry for looking like an ass talking about myself in ur thread but GOOD LUCK!
    i cant wait for summer lol (first summer after starting to toke)..
    getting fed up by having to dress REALLLLY good and warm myself just to go outside and watch the nature..
    are you considering tokin up like once evry week or something at least?

5. Dude... *tear* Summer is my favorite time to smoke!

6. word.