Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Maybe you could send me updates and let me know how it goes. That would be cool.

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I’ll try and do that . Just trying to keep my illegal activities (weed isn’t legal in my state) separate from my legal ones. It’s like one of the first questions they ask when you go for an alcohol permit: Did you get your money from selling drugs or bootlegged alcohol? Is a criminal organization or someone else using you to start this business?, etc. (paraphrasing)

But again, everything is going great and we’re thinking of opening in 4-5 months.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I gotcha no worries. Kinda like the questions they ask you at the airport.

Well I wish you all the best as you know.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shoot! I keep losing track of notifications and falling behind. I was just thinking, "I haven't heard from Prepper in a bit. Wonder what's going on in his corner." Low and behold, a handful of unread pages, since last month! And then, only to find out that the thread is closing!
    :watching:

In all seriousness, it was a pleasure and certainly educational to follow your grow, my friend! I admire your entrepreneurial spirit! The discipline and drive evident in your grow is evidence enough that your business endeavors will be a success -the entrepreneur finds a way.

Hope we see you around the City from time to time! See ya, buddy :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thanks for the input Prep!
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Thanks man, I’ve been on GC since 2011 I think, still haven’t asked Chunk to close the thread yet. Hard to leave!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks JMcGD!

• Like Like x 1
  8. You don't have to close it just saying.... Could just leave it and let it grow cobwebs. Come dust it out if you remember

• Like Like x 3
  9. That’s a good idea, I’ll do that.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Damn man bitter sweet! Definitely appreciate all the advice and knowledge! Goodluck on your mead endeavors. Peace and prosperity to you brother! hopefully we’ll still see some occasional pics on iG or somthing either way thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  11. @Prepper420 hey how's it going,this xxlovetherain on ig

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hey man, just a quick FYI, I’m not using the Prepper420 IG account anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Some quick pics from flower before I leave for work.
    Dolato, various ages.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Plushy Pinez x Game Warden
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. I'm gonna miss you gorgeous ladies

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've barely begun to dig in, but at least the thread will be here to continue learning from. Thanks prepper for all this knowledge! Congratulations and good luck on your business!

My gelato buds are very similar on 1 of my phenos. Yours are beautiful though lol!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks, it’s my pleasure to share all my knowledge with the gromies!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Best of luck to you Prepper! Thank you for all of the knowledge, for answering some of my questions and for creating this lovely learning space for us all. You are an inspiration!
    Have fun with your new legal endeavors! We'll be thinking of ya
    Much love and many blessings

Sent from my Pixel using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. Veg[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. It’s my pleasure sir!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Dolato, 7 weeks into flower.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3