Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Holy No Till. I take a month break from GC and you start a new thread! Welcome back man!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Thanks man, good to see you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. What exactly is this?

Sent with my hello Kitty kite

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kefir’s tart and refreshing flavor is similar to a drinking-style yogurt, but it contains beneficial yeast as well as friendly ‘probiotic’ bacteria found in yogurt. The naturally occurring bacteria and yeast in kefir combine symbiotically to give superior health benefits when consumed regularly. It is loaded with valuable vitamins and minerals and contains easily digestible complete proteins.

For the lactose intolerant, kefir’s abundance of beneficial yeast and bacteria provide lactase, an enzyme which consumes most of the lactose left after the culturing process.

• Like Like x 6
  5. 3 weeks left in flower!
    Scooby Snacks, not impressed at all.
    [​IMG]

Bubblegum Purpz
    [​IMG]

Forbidden Jelly
    [​IMG][​IMG]

GG4
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Gigabud
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Normally those nets are full. What happened this run to make it different?

• Like Like x 1
  7. #87 Prepper420, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Just didn’t have the number of plants needed to fill each pot. Been a rough start to the year gardening wise. Slowly getting back on track though.

Honestly, I think it does have a lot to do with the switching to 315 in veg, just not what I should have done. Should have saved my money and stuck with the 1k MH in veg.

Using a 600w MH and 315 now in veg.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mamba OG seeds are popping like crazy! Have 11x out of 18 so far, looking strong![​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6

9. I see, was wondering what it was that you were coming up against since you seem to have Enviro and soil dialed in pretty well, .wasn't sure if it was genetics or like you said numbers.

Seems were in a bit of the same boat. Last run only thing worth harvesting was a CBD strain. So while medically that is great for me, it leaves the recreational side of things very lacking.

I have a bunch of cross pollinated seeds from the previous run, so germinated about 20 of them. Most popped tap root last night and got planted .We will see what pops the surface in a bit. Give them a few weeks of veg and then flip to weed out males and Hermes. Need to do a sog run for some personal stock.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I hear you man, this whole thing has really screwed me over. Part 2 of this would be I had low success with clones this winter too, so instead of having 4 plants per cultivar ready to transplant, it would be 2-3 plants. I think besides the light change I just went through a grow funk, couldn’t get motivated for awhile to do anything extra. Now I’m 100% back into the garden and going to try to keep my veg stocked with mom’s and clones so I never have this problem again.

Seed hunts are always fun! Could be anything! Can’t wait for my harvest, I’m literally out of flower, my wife and I have been smoking kief for days now. And I’ve been munching on pieces of cookies during the day and at night I eat another whole cookie and 12x “00” sized caps of red Kratom to take me down for the night.

• Like Like x 2
  11. This is the last time I'll be caught with my pants down stock and number wise. I went through similar thing this winter with a funk. Garden suffered.

Need to get on fixing up tho on my end. Have to do a sulfer burn this weekend. Then a big clean and organize for the up coming runs.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Released 4,500 Lady Bugs into flower, a few in veg and my Neem tree outside.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. How often are you releasing something prepper? Do you spray when you’re releasing?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Usually 1-2 a month unless there is an outbreak of something.

• Like Like x 2
  15. :metal:

I’m planning on stopping spraying at my usual time and then planning on releasing the crew week 3-8.

16. I stopped spraying IPM in flower all together. I feel like the predators work better that way.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I hear that! I learned that the hard way when I had some EWC that had a ton of predator mites in it becasue it saytfor 18 months. I sprayed right after I put the castings in and they all but vanished. Then the light went on! Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. 13x Mamba OG seedlings made it so far out of 18 planted.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  19. always a good feeling :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Happy 420 everyone!!

“You are unlimited!”

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1