Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Gardening is my day job .

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Nice man sounds like you got a good thing going. Wish you and the wife the best. I’m definitely grateful for what I got going but always gotta keep that hunger for more. Always trying to improve and learn more. Appreciate everything you and everyone else has taught me in GC. I feel like I’ve learned twice as much as I already knew in half the time. That property sounds epic! I’d love to raise bees and sell vegetables and all that. My gf and her family owns a untouched property up north in the mountains. we’ve discussed moving up there and building a cabin and doing the homestead thing. Place is beautiful but would require a significant amount of work and would have to save up all my pennies to get some heavy equipment up there to clear the land and make it farmable and what not. Feel like I don’t belong in this rat race of a society. Never really valued money like everyone else. It’s more or less just a means of survival for me. Never really got excited about fancy cars our designer clothes or big mansions. My gf says that sometimes I talk in my sleep about soil and worms and compost lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  3. Would be a ton of work, but there are a lot of ways to do it and off set costs. You could sell the trees to people who want to do the work or cut them down yourself and sell for firewood. Could also use the straightest logs for home building. Some green Kratom and maca powder with your morning coffee, be forest clearing champion! Could park a tiny home on a concrete pad and do the rest of the property a little at a time.

Same here man, lol, don’t give a shit about having a fancy car, being famous, IG followers, none of that stuff! hell I don’t even wash my truck, lmao, that’s the rain’s job. I window shop for green houses, used tractors and cute animals on Craigslist. Just waiting for the day!

I was like “oh baby, this tractor is only $1,300!!” Or “I want pot bellied pigs again”

She’s like: “when we have a farm you can have one, not before!”

• Like Like x 7
  4. I feel like a lot of us must be in the same boat...

Our wife’s/partners saying “no” to our farmer dreams...

:lmafoe:

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. My friend lovingly calls her “dream killer” lol, more like makes sure I’m properly prepared and financed before running head long off a cliff. She definitely balances me out. She wants the farm dream too, just doesn’t want to live in a yurt or RV again trying to do it like we did in Colorado.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. They sound so familiar! Same here, she definitely keeps me in check...

I’ve wanted to sprout a 25’ x 25’ “field of grain” whether it be barley, or rye, or alfalfa, something...she keeps telling me absolutely not...:lmafoe:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. But it would be so cool!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Can I reverse that to my man tells me no ?

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 4
  9. Released 1,500 Lady Bugs and 5,000 Green Lacewing eggs! Heavily sprayed the plants with a strong Yucca Extract and water. Set out a tray with Lady Bug Nectar afterwards and released!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  10. Chopped Bubblegum Purpz down at 8 weeks. A week earlier than normal but need to replace one plant with 4-5, time to go big! And veg is crowded, lol.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. 5x Forbidden Jelly transplanted into the 200gal, let’s go!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. Dude your the predator master!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Don’t forget your weekly kelp spray! Did mine today!
    Per gal:
    2 tsp Kelp meal
    1/4 tsp Comfrey meal
    1 tsp Humic Acid
    1/2 tsp Yucca Extract (added before spraying)

48hr Soak of everything.

• Like Like x 4
  14. When you say 48 hour soak prepper are you talking like steeping it? All together, then you just spray that on you ladies?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Everything is steeped together except the Yucca Extract.

• Like Like x 3
  16. #517 Prepper420, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    Pretty excited to be almost finished with this Plushy Pinez x Game Warden pheno hunt! Killed 2 males this morning, leaving me with 5 plants so far. Got my eye on another one that looks iffy to me lol. [​IMG]

What do you think I should plant next?

Master Seed List. (Some breeder names have been removed to protect privacy.)

Mountain Organics:
    Darkshine 3x Reg

Krunkz Kreationz:
    Pineapple Krunk x10 Reg
    Purple Moon Kookie x7 Reg
    (Hubba Bubba x Blue Power) X No Prof Purp x15 Reg
    Grape Warhead x10

Milk:
    MDC x Master x17 Reg
    MDC x Halo x11 Reg
    Dosidos x Blood Orange Urkle x10

Gus Unique Selections:
    Sage N’ Sour x Banana Split
    Frozen Grapes (Grapes of Wrath x Banana Split)
    AFLAC x Banana Split

From a Homie:
    Amhurst (Sour D x BBHB) x12 Reg
    Bluebell Wreck (Train Wreck x BBHB) x8 Reg
    Bluebonnet Kush (LCOG x BBHB) x12 Reg
(WiFi X GC) x5 Reg

Another homie:
    Kush Berry x OG Critical F1 x38 Reg

Cool homie:
    All have Trap Queen male as father
    Hash Rocks (TQx ((SDxBBHB)) F1 x30 Reg
    Hydra (GDP) F1 x30 Reg

Sanctuary Gardens:
    Kraken x7 Reg

Ozzie X:
    Wizards Fire x10 Reg
    Sour Flaming Cookies x3 Reg

Alphakronik Genes’:
    Alpha Dawg x5 Reg

Genetics Gone MADD:
    Williams Wonder x5 Reg

Unknown Breeder:
    Sour Fire Lost (OSG Collective) X NL6 x Appalachia (Bodhi) x6 Reg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Butter time!! 2lbs of butter with 60grams of trim! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. That’s quite a list prepper!! That Amherst looks amazing or that Pineapple Krunk would be where I start...

Wondering...How do you store those?

I have not done a good job of storage, so i can never save anything. I’m a pop it as soon as I get it kinda grower. Lol

• Like Like x 3
  19. In the fridge! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4