Preperation?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gloom, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Sure, there are a shitload of nutmeg questions and I tried looking through them, but my patience wore thin too soon.

In short, I already done my research, my question is how credible do you blades think this preparation is:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg_info2.shtml

\

I would like to try nutmeg at least once, but I also don't want to be fucked up for days, does this recipe really cut down the length of the high?

2. you will die if you eat that......sorry

3. What tells you that? The amount of nutmeg is a bit high, but I don't believe it is past the ld level yet.

4. I think thats totaly unnecessary, when i did nutmeg i just took it tbsp by tbsp with water after eachone. I took 6 tbsps and i wieghd 140 pounds. It took a little over 6 hours to kick in and its a long ass wait. I took it at about 4 in the afternoon and fell asleep right as i sstarted to notice vivid color around the tv. I woke up at 2 in the morning sweating my balls off. I was so goddam thirsty i chugged 3 bottles of water and then laid back down. Thats when the bubbles started comming up from out of my lungs into the air and popping in my face. It felt tottaly real, i did not think it was halucinations idk why. I fell asleep in sheer terror and woke up at about 6 the next day. I have never felt so good in my life. Sheer bliss all the way to school. Intense euphoria for the next 5 hours or so. Wore off after lunch. I experinced no hangover at all.

If u do decide to do nutmeg i recommend doing it with some friends and take it in the morning early morning mayb set an alarm for 3am eat it go to sleep, then wake up and try and decide if it worked(you will know what i mean). Good luck

5. wtf??

6. Thanks, my reasoning is that the chemicals might be absorbed faster and break down faster if the actual nut is not there accompanying it. Though, that is a hardly educated guess. :p