Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

preparing weed for vaporizer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yumgarlic, Aug 29, 2013.

1. I just ordered an extreme q vaporizer. I was just wondering if I should separate the twigs and seeds from my buds before I vape it, or can I just grind the whole thing?

2. Yes treat it the same as a bong or j you dont want to vape stems or seeds.

3. Man above me is correct.

4.  Has anyone actually tried vaping stems?

You would probably vaporize atleast some THC

5. I have tried this before.. It works.. somewhat.

6. Okay thanks! I guess I'll just keep saving up stems for tea then :)

7. I just throw everything in my grinder, get it super super fine (since vaporizers work best with finely ground wee). I never bother with the stems. I just load my bowls with the stems and buds together.

Seeds, I'd pick them out if you got them. Or if these are huge ass chunk of stems I would too because it will block airflow. But small bits of stem ain't hurting nothing.

Now vaping just stems only? Doesn't work too bad at all...I grind them up as finely as possible til they're like powder. It is a relaxing high when dry for a few days. Doesn't do much if you vape them like the day after running out of bud, wait a day or 2 until your tolerance drops a bit.