Preparing for Radiation

Discussion in 'General' started by Randy Marsh, Feb 23, 2014.

1. So as you all know radiation has started to hit the west coast (our air and water) and all of the northern hemisphere pretty much. I love it here and I don't want to leave, but I see no other option. I no there is no escaping it but the southern hemisphere will be safer for longer is what my understanding is. I heard it took 20 years until they started detecting Chernobyl in South America, which I know was less massive and a different part of the world, but still it takes longer to get into the opposite spinning southern hemisphere.

I am not ready to leave the country right now, but I am planning on leaving by the end of the year. A friend of mine with a Geiger counter told me the level hasn't gone up in the last 30 years. Steady around 20 cpm in Northern California. Anyway's the ocean is a big marination of radiation and its getting into fish and seaweed and the drinking water and food slowly but surely. But it is going to bio accumulate in the northern hemisphere quicker than anyone wants it to.

Its a depressing topic but try not to become too preoccupied in fear. Just keep yourself as educated as possible on the subject and make a subjective decision based on what you know.

This is a great site for independent site for info on Fukushima, radiation and the levels in some areas.  

www.safecast.org

2. I'm right on the coast

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Me too bro prepare to be microwaved

4. You some troll?

5. #5 downtosesh, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    But the real question here is... Are YOU trollin bro? Cus this shit's legit.

6. you must live under a rock....Fukashima could be the death of the planet.

7. I'm a wait for something official before I let myself get wrapped in fear mongering.

8. Damn where have I been lolol....but really the death of the planet? I just have this thought in my head that Earth is pretty resilient, now we on the other hand..... :laughing:

9. Because TEPCO is known for releasing reliable official information 

10. Does this means we need to start building a Vault?

11. Ive read conflicted articles on this. Some say to worry, some are saying the levels wont be enough to cause any serious damage.

What I feel those is it will 100% affect human life for many many years to come. Id be willing to bet all the pacific sea life will be dead in 4-5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I predict the world will end.

13. nope, just use all the leftover containers from 2012

14. Something official from the same government that has been continually showering us with radiation since before WWII?

Not gonna happen, especially since they TURNED OFF the radiation monitoring network immediately after Fukushima blew!

History has given us examples where our government has contaminated the population ON PURPOSE!

15. Another website covering Fukushima is enenews.com.

Warning: Too much time spent there can depress you!

16. Yes, but the problem for the nwo is:

If all food, all air, and all water is contaminated, how will THEY survive?

17. this radiation is nothing to panic about .

18. Panic no, be aware of, yes.

19. Well they of course have everything already set up for themselves to become the new dominant master race of the world, weather it be moving into space, underground, or whatever they already have everything built.