Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

preparing for my 420

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buzzwell420, Aug 25, 2007.

1. so its next my 420th post, witch might end up on this thread(thats the plan)
    im suckin on a small blotter, listing to a good song, and going to smoke a bowl. so........................... anyone want to party with me. just load your bowl/roll one up. dont have to be here to party, its the sense of it tho.

so all my stoner buddies, light em up and post

:smoking:

curently playing-tumble weed-afro man

its my get started song, you know at least as of right now.

2. tumbleweed is a great song man

not gonna smoke until 730 eastern time; blazin a fattie blunt with my boys

3. This next fat ass blunt is for you man, have a good trip!

4. im smokin up a blunt now ..

[​IMG]

this one listening to Every Damn Day I Smoke Dank by Mac Dre!

5. wow glad you guys came to kick it.

i almost posted twice, and got threw the whole thing, and realized wait this gotta be my 420th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D!

so, i am a fresh born baby to the psycadelic world, just testing the waters of my mind.

theres so much i dont know where to begin to look

and i might quit smoking weed...somday
    if i ever reach enlighntment(not that im shooting for it) i bet i wont need any drugs, to alter preception

preception is so weird ahhhh
    the end and happy birthday all at the same time