Preparing for first grow HELP, advice needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by new grow, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Ok so I'm in an area where my grow season should be May to September and maybe early October and I'm going to be growing northern lights which I heard will Finnish off at around 3-4 months and I was wondering what would happen if I plant it early may would it finish off in July or august or will it keep growing till the days start to get short in September-October. If I have any facts wrong please correct me I'm new to all this haha

2. Oh and I'll be growing outdoor obviously haha

3. <sup>ya need to read my man. inside is a lot different than outside..not even close</sup>

4. What's gonna happen is when your growing season ends... Sounds like your in the north east, the daylight will be around 12 hours, nighttime will be the same, causing your plants to flower until harvest. They will not finish earlier, they will finish when Mother Nature intends, outdoors!!I agree with above... Read on!!!! You control light inside. You have no say outdoors unless you plan on moving your grow everyday. I grow outdoors, and just let em be

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. No they probably won't finish early and in fact may be confused about if there in flower or veg and really slow down the growth...you might try an autoflowering strain because there not so freaked out by odd light cycles.

6. They will not flower until 12 hours of dark, maybe grow an auto those will finish up within a certain time frame no matter what