Prepare to LOL

Discussion in 'General' started by quasimoto, Jul 28, 2008.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eTosQerWBzU&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eTosQerWBzU&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kind of old, but i just came across it for the first time in a while

LOL:smoke:

2. This specimen is the result of a decade of selective inbreeding.

3. hahahahahaha:laughing: +rep for showing us that

4. haha wtf

5. We're all doomed.

6. haha +rep, and +rep to op

i know a bunch of girls like that in my school, i hope they all fall off a big cliff into a fiery ravine

7. Her eyes are black holes... holy shit.

8. LOL! That shit was epic!

9. is that for real... +rep

10. Someone get that girl some kleenex

11. AHHHHHHHHH HELLLLL NAWWWWWWW

lol REP++ def to the OP this is goin on my favs on youtube lmfao Im gonna comment that bitch right now

12. Who is giving all these people cameras?! God damnit, we need to be a little more conservative with our technology lol.

13. is she retarded?:confused:

is not nice to make fun of the handicap :p

fuck im blazed! [​IMG]

14. i feel kind of bad for her

she's crying and being hardcore at the same time

sensory overload

15. She reminds me of chatter for some reason
    [​IMG]

16. I think she should have waited at least an hour after crying before making the video, she might have come off as more "hardcore" had she not looked like she had just been sobbing.

17. HAHAHAHA! Dude... That had me rollin... Good shit :D

18. it gets funnier every time

19. lol i've just watched almost every response to this like 20 minutes ago, i'm so blazed and this is the first time ive been able to sit up from rolling on the floor with laughter. Good shit! Im showing all my friends this ASAP!

+rep to OP