Prepare to have your mind blown

Discussion in 'General' started by AmpedAxe, Jan 1, 2012.

1. This is an independent documentary on the ESF, Federal Reserve, their CIA connections and the events that were brought about due to their actions. Its not very exciting but the reality of the last 3 videos are almost sickening.

Its a breakdown of the inner workings of the highest echelon of the financial system we have known for so many years.

Everything from the formation of the Federal Reserve to JFK to Iran Contra to terrorism attacks on our soil, to stories of soldiers guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan and oil fields in Iraq, to inflation of the dollar, to the financial collapse and the reason the the world is in inescapable debt, all makes complete sense now.

This is the root of all of what has been called "Conspiracy Theory" for the last 100 years.

I can honestly say this series has changed me forever.

What I have been afraid to blog about: The ESF and Its History_Part 1 - YouTube

What I have been afraid to blog about: The ESF and Its History_Part 2 - YouTube

What I have been afraid to blog about: The ESF and Its History_Part 3 - YouTube

What I have been afraid to blog about: The ESF and Its History_Part 4 - YouTube

What I have been afraid to blog about: The ESF and Its History_Part 5 - YouTube

2. Will watch after lunch.

3. I should be more interested, but I'm sure myself and others are already well aware that the government is corrupt. I really don't give a shit anymore, America is fucked unless Ron Paul gets into office.

4. Where should I post it then good sir? Pandoras box?

How long have you had that GIF in the holster? Jeez

5. You don't know much about your government do you if your suprised at this :p, i don't live in the US and i know very well how fucking retarded the CIA and your government is, there mad bro. There's a lot of other stuff you should look into, like government officials massacaring african villiges to make way for pipe lines.

6. Wow that was pretty informative, thanks for posting :D

7. wow its weird seeing you post text instead of pictures :p

8. I do plenty of typing, its just mainly over in the edibles forum :p