Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prepaid Debit Card

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ItzJamiie, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Does GC accept them? like the ones from walmart or walgreens.

2. I'm pretty sure.

3. Should be able too just make sure you register it online before otherwise shit fucks up. I bought stuff off itunes without registering it and the transaction never went through and it sucked.

4. you should have searched for a previous post, i've answered this question a few times...
    If you use it online, you have to register your address and name and everything. After you register it, you can use it for anything online you want, not sure about international stuff though.

5. Yeah I've already got the mailed card in my name and everything, I know there is a few sites that won't accept them but thanks for clearing this up for me.

6. We don't need to hear you preaching about already known information...

Just kidding lol :smoking:

7. hmm ;)

8. yea. I registered my 50$ visa gift card online and then purchased 3 items on here and they all came within 3 weeks. Satisfied.

9. Yeah it should. Or go to a lhs

10. Problem is, closest one is like a 1.5 hr drive.