Prepaid cards that work outside the us?

Discussion in 'General' started by the middle man, Feb 19, 2011.

1. I can't get a hook up so i'm just gonna grow, but i've run into a brick wall here.

first off, seed banks are only outside the us, you probably knew. second most prepaid cards will not work outside the us.

are there any cards that do work outside the us? i studied up on closet cultivation a few months ago the first time i tried to order but after that i gave up as without the seeds i can't get the plant.

also, a hook up is out of the question. therefore bagseed is impossible to get. there is no way weed will ever be available to me unless i grow it myself as my town has a strange absence of stoners. seriously, i'm sick of choking down vodka/dr pepper just to get buzzed.

2. I used greendot a year or two ago, and can confirm that it's international (or at least was at the time).

3. The visa gift cards I get from my bank work internationally. That's what I use at The Attitude when I order seeds. I have not tried the ones you get at the store so I don't know about those. I would just go to your bank and ask if their gift cards work internationally. I'm sure most banks have Visa/MasterCard gift cards.

4. I've actually tried a couple bank pre-paid cards to order online, they used to work a couple years ago but the last couple times I tried none of the cards would let me order online, except greendot.

5. That's strange, I use them all the time not just for seed orders.

6. Mighta just been my shitty bank (TD).

7. Oh lol

8. Can't you just go into a store in the country you want to go to and buy one?

They sell them at every supermarket where I live, ready to go.