Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Premium purp nugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by the8504life, Aug 10, 2012.

1. purp strains are mostly indica or indica dominant hybrids, its pretty rare to find a pure sativa purp. I think you got indica and sativa mixed up

2. I know the difference but I was pretty stimulated the first time I smoked some of it hence why I may have said its sativa dominant. Correction: without a doubt an indica dominant strain but not to the point to where its overpowering, so you can still function normally

3. Smokes sooo good :) may have to split two ounces of this shit with my brotha, $550

4. Mmm I can almost taste it. Enjoy those nugs op :smoke:

5. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']Mmm I can almost taste it. Enjoy those nugs op :smoke:[/quote]

'Preciate it sir you already know i am :p. Such a rich taste aswell, like you could normally associate with a strong purple bud

6. [quote name='"the8504life"']

'Preciate it sir you already know i am :p. Such a rich taste aswell, like you could normally associate with a strong purple bud[/quote]

I've had a strain called "humboldt purple" and it definitely has that distinct taste it. Though I've heard purple bud sometimes tastes like fruity pebbles? I've never had anything like that though :confused_2:

7. That's whatsup! Upon another toke it actually does have a slight fruity pebble taste haha