Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PREMIUM ORGANIC SOUR OG (Sour Diesel x OG KUSH)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChefGreenthumb, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Picked up some of this super sour kush and right off the bat the first thing i noticed was how fuel-y it smelled.

The Kush taste dominates this one in the MFLB, but when i smoke it in a J, all i can taste is the sour...so it's kind of weird on that note.

The high is suuuuper heady at first, then just rips through your body after. Long lasting effects as well...

Burns into white ash in my bong. So i know it's done organically.

8.5/10 :smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. damn man that shit looks like some FIYAAAAAAAA

3. Looks real nice, but white ash is a result of proper flushing not necessarily an organic grow

4. Some dankess, I love the smell of Sour D. Canadian fire! hahaha

5. looks dank. i always wondered about the white ash. most of my buds turn to white ash after i burn them... so i guess thats good.

6. Dankkk... how much that run you?

7. typically a sign that the plant was properly flushed of fertilizers and other additives before harvesting.

8. thanks for all the props =D