Premature yellowing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bwayney, Jul 7, 2020.

1. I bought 4 clones, roughly 1 feet tall and planted them outside on April 3rd in the Pacific Northwest. They were all planted in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and in 5 gallon buckets.

1 of the 4 (Memory Loss) started flowering very early (like start of June) and is not too far off from harvest already, and is showing the signs of all the nutrients going to the buds and surrounding/bottom fan leaves yellowing and dying. This all seems very normal, despite how quickly it started into flowering; the plant is not very big either.

However, the other 3 are just starting to enter the flower stage and I’m concerned because they are also getting some leaves that are turning yellow, and or light green. Do you think this is because the fox farm soil has run its course and is out of nutrients for them; and I need to add bloom? I attached a few photos.

Any suggestions appreciated.

2. Memory loss is on the very left.

Attached Files:

3. Just from my observation. Plastic buckets = root bound, and holding too much moisture, not getting enough nitrogen, nutrient uptake, water ph. IMHO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Do you think adding in some bloom every other watering would help? I don’t really want to transfer into bigger pots at this point.

5. #5 Mahmo, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Bloom and cal/mag for nutrient uptake. If you know how to brew teas that would be a huge benefit. properly Ph'd water. I would feed maybe twice a week, then flush with ph'd water only, then tea if you can. Repeat weekly.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They look strange when I zoom in. Could they have re-vegged??? Where are you. June is really early. They may have started to flower then re-vegged . They look like it to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Sorry. Didn’t see PNW. Me too. Yeah June is too early. The re-vegged. I think.

8. So was it a bad a idea to buy clones in April and put them outside? What can I do now that some of them revegged?

9. Yeah. It was mistake. Ppl who sell clones usually have them under a 18/6light schedule. Then going outside the go to like 13 hours of light at that time of the year and they get confused and start to flower. Then go back to beg when they figure out the days are getting longer. To answer your question is. I’m not sure Lol. I’ve never personally dealt with this problem. I bet may post on here could be found if you search. Or just start a new one. Good luck. Maybe they will be