Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Premature ejaculation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eksonic, May 23, 2011.

1. One night I was super high, and my buddy and I were driving home. My friend has a wierd wiring system in his car and the sub system randomly comes on usually on bumps. Anyways, on one of these bumps it caused the subsystem to turn on during a song with tons of bass. When it turned on, the strength of the bass cause me to jizz in my pants (no joke). I then was like to my buddy, I think I jizzed my pants a little bit (oh the shame in admitting to that). Anyways I was wondering, is that normal?

2. probably

3. Yeah, cant say i have ever done that...

4. It was the weirdest feeling I've ever encountered.

5. Dude sounds about right man.
    heavy ass fucking bass has the ability to do that
    your bud prolly has a sick system in his car

6. Nah, it's not very good. It's just good enough for us to have fun. The only reason why it was so strong was it was set at powerful.

7. Dude, it'll be fine, it was probably precum and we all do that, great thread tho haha

8. I'll take your word on it.

9. lmao, what did your friend say?

10. He was like no way and started laughing

11. yes, if you're a 16 y/o virgin.. i'd say it's plenty normal.

12. lol Jizz from music? Don't ever go to a club and dance with bitches than...

You'll be blowin loads everywhere

13. but even they have their handfriends :p

14. Yea some chick might have a sticky skirt after I'm finished :cool:

15. Haha I have a pretty crazy system in my car and never has this even close to happened to me... but I have had chicks say they were loving it ;)

16. Do yourself a favor and DON'T LISTEN TO BARRY WHITE !!!!

17. I find weed makes me horny and makes me jizz way sooner than normal when I'm fapping, but a sub system in your bud's car making you jizz? holy shite.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY]YouTube - ‪The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants‬‏[/ame]