Premature Ejaculation..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by QuestionableUse, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Maybe he doesn't like gays. Who cares. You can't force people to like everyone. Hell, I hate most people...

That being said, have you been taking any medication? Drinking? Not drinking? More foreplay?

2. What stuck out the most: faggot doesn't mean anything towards or about the gay community to me or any of my friends either. If anything, faggot is just a word thrown around like fool or dumbass.

3. i cum less quickly when stoned...

4. #24 GGrass, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    There was this one time...

I had a chick friend who was like, 10/10 hot sexy babe.

Great boobs, great skin...

We've been friends through out the college, and after college...

And soon, we were about to become...

Fuck buddies.

And the first time we fucked, I lasted may be 5 seconds?

No kidding man... once my dick entered her pussy, I couldn't even move!

Her pussy was so fucking warm and so fucking tight!

And juicy as hell...

It felt so good, if I moved an inch, I would have exploded inside her pussy.

So after dipping my dick in there for about 5 seconds, I yanked it out and let my dick hover just above her pussy and started meditating in my mind as not to cum right there.

I was able to hold my load, barely...

It was a fucking torture... and fucking embarrassing too.

--

I was laying on top of her, with my dick hovering just over her pussy.

My dick was dripping with fresh pussy juice, and she was eager to get the fuck session to continue.

But I knew my dick was done for. Another dip in the pussy and it will surely bust.

So I told her,

"You're pussy feels so good, I think I'm going to bust inside..."

And she smiled and said,

"I understand. Don't worry."

And I went to the bathroom, and fapped a few times to release the tension.

When I came back, she was already dressed.

I sat next to her, embarrassed and furious at myself.

But she was being a good sport, and said,

"Your thing also felt so good while it was inside. We'll try again next time."

True story.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Changed my original post because I'm about no nonsense;
    I need true advice from people out in the world, and if I'm
    exuding a tone that wards off the very constituents I'm seeking
    advice from, that's stupid on my part. I still will use "faggot,"
    I don't hate gays, and whatever else anyone said.

Anyways,
    I'm haven't been drinking lately. And I actually went to the doctor's office not too long ago and besides a possible diagnosis of acid reflux, everything is normal.

6. typically there's always foreplay involved.
    Lately there has been longer time intervals between our sessions though.

7. [quote name='"QuestionableUse"']

typically there's always foreplay involved.
    Lately there has been longer time intervals between our sessions though.[/quote]

Well, just a simple tip about foreplay. Try to let he please you first, then spend time on her, and then move on to intercourse. If she's blowing you and immediately jumps on it.. you're going to nut faster.

Also to avoid any embarrassment, if you feel a nut coming just pull out and kiss and finger her then jump back in.

8. This doesn't really work because you're using a word you know is offensive.

Imagine someone saying the most foul, racialy charged hateful insults you can imagine, throwing them around left in right in his speech. Everyone else is looking at each warily at each other because no one can beleive what they are hearing. someone finnaly steps up and says 'Yo.. that is not cool, can't you see you're offending EVERYONE!?' and then the guy stops, looks around, and blurts out the same pseudo-intellectual excuse and blames everyone else for *their* own problems with the language he's using.

Example is a little extreme but maybe now you understand. Yes it is a little unfortunate that hateful people have ruined many words making them generally unspeakable, but luckily there are a great deal of words in the dictionary.

9. Oh dear. You're still on this?

You know what's crazy, is we kind of rush right through the foreplay now that you mention it.

I usually try pulling out, but sometimes I can't hold back and it just unloads. ONce I came three times in a matter of 5 minutes when we were trying to do it. It was kind of shitty.

10. 1. Smoke a Blunt (your mind will be every where, makes it hard to focus on cumming)

2. Drink some Alcohol before or durning Sex ( E&J brandy makes me go for hours)

3. Beat of before she even comes over (get that 1st quick nut out the way)

4. Eat her out of finger bang her before you have sex ( warms her up/ gets her off multiple times so you dont feel bad about cumming so quick cus you already took care of her)

5. all of the above (hellz yeah, I did all the above over the weekend, and had sex from 12 till 6 in the morning, only came once but the build up was so so so so so so worth it)

11. I feel like these are actually suggestions, so thank you. haha

1. Normally I do smoke before.
    2.Science has proven enough to me that alcohol and sex do not coincide very well, at least for me. haha
    3.The thing is, I never know when we're going to do it so It's really a judgement call most of the time. But I've jerked it before sex a couple of times and it doesn't do anything but cause my pain when I actually ejaculate during intercourse.
    4. Yeah, I had noticed that we don't focus much on foreplay, so I actually think I'm getting closer a sincere issue haha
    5.I will try all of the above (Props to you?!)

12. Cut down on the four play and change positions more frequently.

13. you're the first I've encountered to say less foreplay.. haha
    what's the reasoning behind that? I'm truly interested.

14. #34 full melt, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    I find that if my girlfriend doesn't give me head before sex I last considerably longer. Shes pretty good at it though. I guess it has something to do with excitement/arousal... The more aroused you are the closer you are to climax and like 5 minutes of oral sex will definitely get you there.

That's just advice from personal experience. No science behind it or anything but it definitely works for me.

15. #35 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2018

Did you really just bump a 6 year old thread about not being able to last long in bed?? Really???

I don't think they need help anymore.

16. Again OP is 6 years old.

• Funny Funny x 1