Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Premature buds??? help here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGkushak, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys, Just picked up a half of some dank. The buds seem like they are premature. the first pic is a close up of the weirdest bud. I've never gotten bud like this so this is why I'm asking. The smell is there but not very strong. There are tons of trichs and seem to not be clear. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I think clear trichs are not what your looking for. Mature bud has trichromes that are an amber color but not to dark. It looks good to me blaze it and let us know

3. I think its just the structure of the particular strain/phenotype. Definitely doesnt look premature, but it does look like it was harvested when it was mostly amber. The grower was prolly growing for yield more than anything.

4. Yeah thats what i meant to say. i smoked a small j with three buddies of mine and had a solid buzz for awhile. havent really smoked alot of it yet. ill report back on that tomm

5. Am i high or are there seeds in your dank sir?

6. I remember reading somewhere on here that THC levels are peaked when trichs are fully developed and still mostly clear with some cloudy. It makes since if you think about it.

7. There are no seeds. just the weird shaped buds

8. any other thoughts? smoked a bowl and was blown today.

9. If it gets you high then dont worry so much..

They look fine to me. The more amber the trichs are, the more indica the stone. The pics arnt the best so we cant tell for sure.

Just smoke that shit buddy.:bongin: