prelim breakdown of ongoing research...fyi.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fieryflora, Mar 29, 2012.

1. dating sites and classifieds:(there are exceptions, but these seem to be the general, paid sites versus free sites...overall program.)

man seeking women= should go to paid membership site...it is impossible not to meet some there.
    women seeking man= usually women go to the paid membership sites, so that is where they are looking, thus why men who wish to meet women should go there...safety seems to be a factor in that.
    women seeking women=same paid membership sites...
    men seeking men= free sites...no need to pay, those guys are s thick at free sites, we had one or two answer ads for men seeking women wanting to know if we'd let them give us head even though they are guys...
    all group sessions(group sex requests)= seems to get more responses that are real from paid sites...

the free sites have a lot of dating services that will auto message you acting like they are individuals to get you to join the pay sites if you post an ad at the free sites...and a lot of free site ads are just fonies trying to get people to bite so they can lure them to pay site ads...

this has been going on for a while we were almost done then i remembered i fell in love and temporarily got sidetracked from my mission...oh well...