Pregnant

Discussion in 'General' started by Hempire23, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Okay. So i slept with this girl a little over a week ago. We had shitty sex and i ended up leaving for work. i stated to get paranoid that she was pregnant, and still am. She was almost off her period when we had it. I pulled out but like we all know that doesn't always work. i heard marijuana almost lowers your sperm level by a lot. Is this true? She wasnt ovulating either. Im pretty sure she isn't but im just freaking out. Help?

2. sounds like you're making something out of nothing. have you talked to her since?

3. Yeah. I thought that too. Yeah we have texted a few times. Of course it was me freaking out. She told me she isn't but of course there is no way of truly knowing without a test. And i think it's too soon for that.

4. Just chill. You pulled out, right? Then you are fine.

5. if she starts feeling like shit and having out-of-the-ordinary illnesses and such then you have something to worry about.

besides, i think most women do not ovulate during and shortly after their period.

not for sure on that tho....

6. no i think thats true man. Gah this is so stupid! lmao

7. The first few times I had sex I was bugging about the same shit. You'll be alright. Even if she IS prego... you stressing and shit is not going to do much. Just chill.

Ride on :smoke:

8. Why not throw a pancho on your little soldier and not have to stress???

9. wear a fucking condom.....

10. pulling out only works if you cum on her face... come on man everyone knows thatt

11. i dont know how people still think this lol

dont they teach the shit in highschool health class? precum exists.. it's not a myth

BUT.. if she was just gettin off the rag when you fucked her my guess would be you got nothin to worry about.

12. Thats what i am thinking. I know pulling out doesn't work 100%. Only 21-24 womean out of 100 will get pregnant that way. But it was the last day of her period so i thought that ontop on pulling out would work.

Does marijuana lower your sprem count? I believe it does?

13. I hope that she's not against abortion if she's pregnant.

14. myth.

15. You and me both dude

16. are you sure it's a myth? Ive read it a lot of places. But im no doctor.

17. [quote name='"Hempire23"']
    You and me both dude[/quote]

This.

18. well, maybe less of a myth than i gave it credit for
    Myth: Marijuana interferes with male and female sex hormones and causes lower sperm count.

Fact: The few studies that have shown a drop in testosterone levels in male marijuana smokers have shown modest, temporary decreases only. No long term or significant effects have been noted. Repeated high dosages in animals eventually produce tolerance, bringing about no change in hormone levels whatsoever. Temporary decreased sperm counts in one study returned to normal upon completion of the 30 day, high dosage experiment.

quoted from Marijuana Facts

19. wow if you get that worried this quickly you should deff. think about investing in some condoms! they're a lot cheaper then abortion if you ask me! :)

20. Okay, so shes asking me to get her a test. Will it work this early. We fucked on the 18th?