Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pregnancy/CPS

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by miss.flower_child, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Hey guys, idk if I’ve posted to the correct forum but I really would appreciate some help.
    So I’m 37 weeks pregnant and I have quit smoking a while ago to avoid any legal issues once I have my baby.
    I live in california btw and pot is medically and recreationally legal now.
    Well I am having such a rough time, I really would like to smoke again but I’m due in just 2.5 weeks.
    Does anyone happen to know if they will drug test me? If they do and I come up positive, will they take my baby away? Ugh.

2. Honestly there is just not enough information to say, but when gambling with the life of another, definitely be safe, rather than sorry.

3. i dont know and i dont thin so. but dont smoke and wait. it will be worth it. baby first. my opinion