Preflowers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MaryJaneCy, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Hey guys, One of my plants which is in week 4 of veg(autoflower) has started to show signs of preflowers? I think? If anyone can confirm that would be amazing, Does that mean it won't grow anymore height? As It's only something like 20 cm.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. wow really? Its only in week 4 this strain is meant to finish at 10 weeks :eek:

3. Well its raining outside at the moment.[​IMG]

4. I got a few diffrent autos going outside one started flowering at day 24 another one started 27 days from seed. Nirvana said the blueberry should start flowering 3 to 5 weeks so it was on the early side of the time frame. What strains are those you got going?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Royal Jack & Royal Creamatic

6. They say the creamatic has 6-7 week flowering 10-12 week seed to harvest so yours seem on track those some nice looking strains hope they do good for ya

7. its one of the jacks thats showing signs of pre flower just wondering cus i dont want it ro flower now its not even tall or got much bud areas

8. Those have definately started the flower, and its still a little early. But most autos will start the flower around the 4-6 week mark so I guess yours just jumped the gun a bit.
    As far as I know there is nothing you can do now, just give them optimal conditions and hope to get some fat lil nugs!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Could it still grow in height you reckon?

10. You'll stretch for the next two weeks. It's not going to be a giant plant by any means. Alot of the chunky autos grown here avg from 12"-20"

11. shame really, might put a bubble kush outdoor soon to make up for this little shit

12. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting it to be massive but definitely not an early flower :(

13. Yeah it could still grow up a little bit while its flowering, maybe a few more inches.

How many hours of sunlight are they getting every day? Just a rough estimate is fine. And where youre at, is it generally cloudy or generally sunny?

Thanks,
    -SF2

14. G
    GOod thing is your outside and the sun will make sure you get the most out of it. It's still a possibility of 2-4 Oz's, feeder right and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the shorty.

15. According to time and date.com, we have 14h30min of sun.
    Most of the time it's sunny, been a bit rainy and forecast of rain for the next few days.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'd be happy with 2 to be honest. I'm assuming you mean per plant right? If so 2 oz per plant would be more than enough for me, I only smoke before bed lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes per plant.

18. Ah, hopefully they can get enough light. Growth will be slower when its overcast, but plants still photosynthesize in cloudy weather so who knows! Take good care.

• Like Like x 1