Preflowers Showing Way To Early...need Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Devken323, May 3, 2014.

1. So I am growing ice bomb fem and one thc bomb fem. I started them about early middle march indoors under 2 100w daylight cfls had them on 18/6 ligh schedule..using fox farm ocean forest as medium..well I transplanted them and moved them outside about 2 weeks ago maybe after temps started increasing...
    both have stretched a lot since being moved outside which I wasn't to happy about but bc of current conditions the spot there in doesn't get to much direct sunlight after about 3-4 in the afternoon..so I haven't used any nutes until about 2 nights ago and im am using botinicare pure grow which is 3-2-4.it recommends 15ml/p gall but I started it at 12.5 just a lil under to see how they reacted...well after examining them the next day I noticed preflowers.now I am stressing about this because the are in 15 gallon fabric bags and I feel they are not going to continue to grow like I was hopping after moving them into these...any help would very greatly be appreciate and will answer all questions if u need a lil more info on them

Attached Files:

2. and the ice bomb has been topped should I change ferts or what and what can I do to reduce this stretching

3. Are they showing hairs all over or just toward the top.  If it's just a few and they are seed they might just be showing sex.

4. just the top really

5. only one calayx on each e\\area not to many and the plant seems to be growing as opposed to bud growth

6. grown a foot in the past week and a half 2 weeks

7. Lst those plants for more yield

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I've had way more early flowering plants than I care for getting too early a start in spring with indoor grown plants mature enough to flower in the weak short days of march into april. Maybe they will keep vegging and not flower. If they do flower, pluck those clusters out to encourage new vegatative growth. If ya don't those are gonna mature early summer even if the plant reverts to vegging a few weeks later. Those annoying early flower clusters will slow the growth and lead to rot if left unattended. They usually aren't worth the plants energy and future health to harbor pests, block airflow, and weakly mature from the diffused light they will receive. Keep an eye on them and pluck that shit off.   

9. Pull and start over. Not worth it. They will reveg grow all funky and be a bitch to trim. Planting day is not for another 7-10 days at least.

10. I really don't wann pull the whole thing out..seems like such a waste... so does anyone else recommend plucking that sounds like a better idea to me

11. and if I order more seeds could have them here and sprouted by the end of the month which sounds like a better idea honestly...please I need more input whatsup with the city where the hell is everyone ha

12. It would be a waste to watch them reveg for 2 month's. Learn for next year.

13. Learn next year doesn't sound good this is not my first outdoor grow its just the last couple have had to be stopped do to heat I brought on myself with other things I was doing now...young and dumb... I'm sober from that stuff and smarter and more mature so I'm just disappointed with that response as u can imagineif I were to start some and have them out by the end of the month would that play out in my favor?

14. Basically if I order more seeds and sprout them and move the seeking out by end of may would I get a decent harvest

15. heck yea.  but i would keep at least one of the others and see wht happens.  707 is right. I had it happen lastyear and gave 8 out of 12 to a buddy with an open budroom.  out of the other four they all still got big after being all funky but motherfucker what a bitchto trim.  the plants were incredibly thick with vegetation.

16. #16 Sgtstadanko707, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2014
    With those small of pots you could plant July with no issues. You still have time. I would just bring them in at night and try to finish flowering them.

17. u consider 15 gallon small?

18. #18 Devken323, May 9, 2014
    \n? ur confusing me

bring 3em in at night? what u mean???? not very detailed

19. #19 Sgtstadanko707, May 9, 2014
    Yes. I grow In 100-200
    I plant my 45 gal pots in July.

20. Bring them in at what ever time keeps the light schedule at 12/12. I would think that is around 5pm or so. Wait till pitch black and then take them back outside. Try to get them to finish flowering and you will have some early smoke.