Preflowers during 18/6

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by flat_lander, Jan 1, 2017.

1. 2 month old plant and on the 27 or 28th of December I switched from 6500k to 2300 k. Plants changing drastically, I'm guessing pre flowers ?? Growing new bud sites everywhere and the calyx count exploded. I switched from 20/4 to 18/6 a couple weeks ago when it out grew its first room ( luckily I got 3, 5 feet, 8 feet and 10 feet )
    No clue how to early sex this thing yet though. There is new lil growth at the nodes. Looks ... idk could be either one. No pistils yet worries me but it's only been a couple days so I'm crossing my fingers. Waiting to take my clones.

If anyone can help that would be great. ( I'm hoping to grab my clones off it tonight and tomorrow I'm thinking it's time I switch to 12/12 if it's starting to mature. Not sure it's growing any taller the last few days. Little bit but mostly just leaf expansion. I'm almost considering a plucking but I did a drastic plucking and super cropping before Christmas ( the 24th ).

I'm hoping to keep in veg for one more week but I don't want to hurt it any either and would suck at this point if it was male. 12 clones going and cutting another 12 tonight then another 12 in 3 weeks ( for monster cropping ) so if it's male I lost 2 ( x2 ) months but it's been a fun learning experience

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. pictures please

• Like Like x 1