Preflowering @ 46°30'N

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ragnor, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Let's Get it ON! Pistols and baby nuts showing as of 7/12/12. I'm all stoked!

2. Pics or it didn't happen.

3. [quote name='"AshTRE"']Pics or it didn't happen.[/quote]

Who would you doubt this?

4. preflowers can show after only 4 weeks it aint a pic of it didnt happen thing xD i seen em 26 days in.

It kicks ass finding out one day all your plants are female, first grow no males ~_^

5. [quote name='"blackey"']preflowers can show after only 4 weeks it aint a pic of it didnt happen thing xD i seen em 26 days in.

It kicks ass finding out one day all your plants are female, first grow no males ~_^[/quote]

How's you manage that luck?'

6. #6 blackey, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
    I told them all they will grow up to be beautiful girls :)

It may be that or the neem cake I used. I used neem cake in their cups since the beginning, some of them I just planted the seed straight into soil with neem cake. Maybe the nitrogen was enough to make them female. The only thing my plants have gotten nute wise since three days ago was just water and neem cake, so, maybe thats it. I topped the soil with probably 3 tablespoons of neem cake every week when I watered, I just been sprinkling some on once they were in real pots they been pumped with nitrogen forever during veg but im not adding too much since they dont need as much Nitrogen during flower.

7. good job mine are still not showing

8. Baby nuts? Stoked on a male plant?

9. Maybe hes breeding o_O Or just happy to be growing cannabis, males are still good for hash:smoke:

10. I'm here in San Diego,Ca. and 1of my plants is full of pistils and the swollen calayxs I've never seen that planted in May 17 and July 8 a few now its full all on the bud sites I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse because you still have all the time left to still veg the other 2 are still vegging.Really odd but I know the feeling and this is my 4th grow outside.

Good Luck

11. Ive had damn good luck too when it comes to females. Just had one male cannabis my whole life. Current grow showing all pistils so far.

12. theres not much veg time left if u have females its a blessing not a curse.....http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-marijuana-growing/1069659-30-days-later-pic-update.html