Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Preferred stonified gaming

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stinky6, May 28, 2006.

1. yo im suprised no body mentioned the original silent hill for ps1 in the dark when your stoned that shit is crazy

2. Sober- I love Madden- only game i play

High- Madden :)

3. BF2 : Heli pilot = :smoking:

:wave:

4. Super mario 3 for nintendo, only b/c i just found my old nintendo system. but i usually like to play sports games especially nhl 2006.

5. Nintendo Entertainment System:
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles *****
    Sega: Genesis
    General Chaos *****
    Road Rash
    Skitchin'
    N64:
    Super Mario 64
    Mario Kart
    Mario Party
    Super Smash Bro's
    Golden Eye
    Perfect Dark
    1080 Snowboarding *****
    Playstation:
    Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
    FF7
    FF8
    FF9
    legend of legaia
    Tomba
    Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed
    Gran Turismo 2 *****
    Sega: Dreamcast
    Jet Grind Radio
    4x4 evolution *****
    NBA 2k
    Playstation 2:
    FFX
    Tekken TAG *****
    SSX
    Xbox:
    Fable
    Amped
    Splinter Cell
    Ghost Recon
    Morrowind GOTY *****
    Raindow 6: 3

***** = My favorite game for each system.

Well thats my list.

6. Super Mario: All-Stars (SNES)
    Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)
    Resident Evil: 4 (GC)
    Oblivion (PC/360)
    CS:S (PC)

7. halo 2 and Fusion Frenzy, Both r fun as hell high. JOE>

8. I can't play newer games worth a damn when I'm stoned, and I can never seem to figure out my friends Xbox controller since I am a PS2 guy.. so I play Super Mario World and Mario Allstars for SNES and Worms World Party for PC. Someone else mentioned worms, that game is so awesome and you will laugh your ass off at about everything that happens on it. Also, Warcraft 2 is fun as hell, but sometimes it gets hard so you gotta cheat.

9. Counter Strike Source and Steam.

Warcraft 3 TFT

Pretty much any Super Nintendo game like mario etc.

10. Need for speed: Most wanted and Bond " forgot which one" are my favorites but i like game like Halo and GTA san andres and most other violent games.

11. haha yeah dude the best thing to do is play battlefield and get in one of those helicopters that can hold a bunch of people and get a bunch of people in it then try to flip and jump out and your whole team dies

its so funny listening to the people on your team get pised.

also GTA is a beast to play high, some of the funniest shit, when you try to act like a cop and just shoot random people.

12. i kick it old school, yo.
    Apple II emulator and some oregon trail.

Attached Files:

• ot1.jpg
      ot1.jpg
      File size:
      66.9 KB
      Views:
    • ot2.jpg
      ot2.jpg
      File size:
      51.1 KB
      Views:
  13. CS 1.6, CSS, WC3, WoW, and SSBM. ^^

14. age of empires 1, aoe2 on www.zone.com, sorry thing is im like a 7 year veteran(with a few months off of course) of that game and still have a passion for it, but zone is gettin rid of all their cd-rom games. Its cool tho, ppl there making another client to play :)

15. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAN FIGHT NIGHT 3 ON X BOX 360 and i have that high def monster cable for beter graphics it gets insane
    get high turn it on turn the lights off and shit gets crazy

counterstrike is way fun too

16. Super Mario Bros. (Classic NES Series) or any Mario game for that matter. Counter Strike is great, and Half-life 2 is just incredible, stoned or sober, wow..

17. CS:Source, I swear I'm better when stoned too.

18. Metal Gear solid 3 and mario kart 64 on up. The SNES version isn't that much fun to me.