Preferred method of smoking??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by daddymanny, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Bongs? Joints? Blunts? Gravity bongs? Glass blunts? Gas masks? Pipes? Bubblers?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Usually a wood pipe. Sometimes a bong or water pipe.

3. From previous threads, I would say 7/10 will say glass. Personally, I prefer blunts for my weekend smokeout sesh wit the homies before we go out clubbin. The vibe is so much better with a few blunts being passed around. However, if a person smokes multiple times during the day/everyday I would say joints are better healthier alternative.

During the week, if I tote, I like my vape for convenience and stealth.

4. Vaporizer if I had one.

Glass for convenience.

5. I personally enjoy both smoking a joint or using a bubbler. I hate regular pipes, chilums, etc.

6. Dabs quartz banger FTW

sent from my garden

7. What's the difference

8. I recently got this big color changing spoon that packs a hell of a punch, that my favorite way right now. Joints are probably my least favorite. Vaporizer is okay.

9. Bong for sure. Joints can be fun too.

\ /

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think joints are the most chill method so I prefer those. I like to sit back and ride the high, with a nice relaxing build up, instead of a sudden rush.

11. Vaporizer with spoof with febreze for when I need to be stealth.

Glass pipe the rest of the time.

12. Vape because I do a lot of running, and it doesn't really affect my lungs or breathing much.

Though when smoking with buddies, then I enjoy bongs

13. Pocket vapes for both concentrates and flower.

I am all for being discrete and efficient. I personally don't like having obvious paraphernalia or smelling heavily of weed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. VAPES are the best! Specially when clubbing!:vaping:

• Like Like x 1
  15. When solo, I use my glass pipe. When hanging with friends, I enjoy sharing and passing a joint. Seems more social to me. :passing-joint:

16. Bongs when im smoking solo but nothing beats a fat blunt or doobie when your with the homies.

17. I take it back. I like it as a suppository.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Just use my grav labs spoon due to my current situation gotta be stealthy. But it gets the job done nicely. If I had it my way though I would like to use a bong but a spoon pipe will always be nostalgic.