Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prefered Munchies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StonedWallKid, Feb 20, 2007.

1. I admit I stealing the idea form "after smoke of choice" but if you were stranded on a deserted island with just a hamock all the dank bud you could ever need, what 3 munchies would you want with you, and what one album to keep you company?

2. This isn't a great munchie because it takes a while to get ...

But if I could have it on hand as much as I want instantly....

Sushi....

So much Sushi...

3. flaming hot cheetos,pizza hot pockets if theres a microwave and watermelon.if theres no microwave ill replace the pockets with peanuts for protein, and i would tottaly survive on that shit and never leave my hammock!! and album would be like a 2 disc dead album,prob europe 72 or something chill :)

4. Lays Salt & Vinegar, Double Pepperoni pizza, donuts, CHEESE STICKS.

Heh. I'm a munchioholic.

5. Hushpuppies, honey mustard wings, and sweet tea.

Music: "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" - Neutral Milk Hotel

6. Tuna sub from subway. Get off me :p

7. Lots of milk, crab fried wontons w/ sweet & sour sauce, and steak.

As for music, probably a mix of 60s psychadellic music.

8. id go with....donuts, big macs, stuffed crust pizza and for drinks GATORADE. for the album id go with maybe phish New years eve 1995. or maybe hampton comes alive. acutly any phish would be great.

9. Purple Girl Scout Cookies, tacos, and fried rice..in no specific order, and Sunkist for drinks or v8 spalsh smoothie. as for music, thats a hard one, a good Jedi Mind Tricks album would work out fine

10. half a liter of cookie dough ice cream.

11. pizza, tacos, soda

12. That's a really hard one on munchies because my preference always changes in cycles. But I'd have to say: Snickers, TombStone Pizza's, Tortilla Chips w/ Nacho Dip... and to drink: Dr. Pepper. Oh god I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper.

And as for the album, my favorite album of all time is Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd, but I couldn't listen to it non-stop, it's not that kind of album. So I'd have to say some kind of Bob Marley Collection.

Hell yeah.

13. I'd have to go with Cap'n Crunch, Frosted Flakes, all dressed chips; and to wash it down I'd go with Ice'd Tea.

14. I like little debby(sp?) oatmeal cream pies lol. me and my roomate will make Idahoan four cheese instant potatoes. OMG they are so good! Pretty much anything is good when ur high though.

15. fresh pineapple
    Cheese and crackers
    Some homemade maple bacon cheeseburgers

16. Assorted fruits
    Munchie mix
    Egg nog
    Pancakes
    Milk

And then for music, Sleep's 'Holy Mountain'.:smoking:

17. Cookies-any kind as long as there not that shitty ass mint kind girl scouts sell you- Milk with it generally
    Popcorn
    Dorritos
    Popcorn and dorritos mixed together
    Pudding
    Taco bell
    Mcdonalds (double cheese!)
    Subway
    So many more..Can't think...

18. Steak, skittles, and roast beef sandwiches... Milk to drink and hands down Led Zeppelin - I. It is the greatest album in existence.

19. I'm seconding Led Zeppelin - I as the best album. Ever.

For those not from the American South, you probably won't know what I'm talking about. But Blue Bell ice cream is just the goddamn best ever. Well I would have a Blue Bell vanilla milkshake as my drink of choice.

Three munchies:

- White cheddar Cheetoh's puffs
    - Almonds dipped in chocolate (hell yes I just bought like 20 bags at a 75% post-valentine's day discount (and yes it rocks to be skinny and single)).
    - Hummus and Pita. I can plow through like a pint of hummus and 10 pitas when I'm blazed.