Prefer to not have weed when with my GF

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by UpstateToking, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Okay, ive been smoking for a while now. And I can agree that I'd rather be high in most circumstances, besides when it comes to using your brain (college exams, studying, etc.). Especially while having sex, or doing things with your loved one. Even though it's true, it does make it all much better, it seems it's harder to socially adapt while high. Lets say my girlfriend comes over just me and her, and we smoke and have sex. That's a great time in my mind. But if we were to smoke and then be with friends, it seems like I become less easy to talk to and it becomes harder to talk to others. It's almost like I feel smoking should be for when you have nothing to do but explore your own mind. As for when I'm not high, it seems much easier to talk to my friends and gf without any awkward concerns. And I'm honestly not putting down weed in any way, I love smoking socially with good friends, but in public it seems like sober works out better. As for drinking alcohol, talking to my girlfriend flows easily.
    Can anyone relate?

2. The same thing usually happens to me. I think it's all part of you thinking your high. You over think it.

3. damn i'm more sociable when high/drunk