Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prefer smoking alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yummay, Jun 8, 2010.

1. #1 Yummay, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    I was wondering how many people accualy like it when they smoke alone.... And they like chilling alone... mabye with some music and some videogames or w/e you usually do...

You would think most people would like smoking with a group of friends or something...

To be honest I would much rather smoke with 1 friend/Alone then be with the "click" i hang out with and smoke with them...
    Everyone planned to come to my house last night, which they did and everyone came to smoke together,
    well my first friend gets here, he takes 1 hit then says hes done til later... so im like ok and i rip 2... we chill til later that night when more of our friends come over.... we all chill and we start to smoke together and 3 of us are going at it, ripping the bong over and over, when my first friend(The one that got here first) and my other friend is like "NO IM DONE" he had taken 2 bong rips that whole day one at like 11am and one at like 4pm...
    We were all chilling and he comes in the room "IM GOING HOME" And we are all like "WTF?! man why" and hes like "I dont like how it smells in here" and i was like "are you seriously going to go home this late at night and get us all caught??" he ended up staying over night til like 7:30am lol.

Anyway how many people perfer to blaze alone/with 1 person rather then group smoking

EDIT: MY 1 and only lighter has below half fluid it was full last night, they thought itd be fun to make it a crack lighter and make the flame really big then waste all the fluid.

2. Last time I smoked with another person, it was a class mate before school was out. But since then just by myself. Too many ignorant people out here. They expect everything for free, or to be in a blunt. I say, fuck em! It's my herb. Plus I love video games so bud always makes that 100x better

3. depends on my mood man, i like toking occasionally solo but with a group and doing something can be tight

4. i do lol espicialy if da other falla only smokin bout half a gram

5. Haha
    Yeah and i was smoking them all out

can. haha :D

6. 1 or 2 people is a good balance... depends on the setting + who the people are

7. I smoke alone mainly now. i only have one friend who smokes, n I just find it annoying nearly everytime we smoke together. he always gets really hyper when I'm chill (not got a problem, its just when he's rollin on my floor and falling over that it annoys me) and always wants to smoke more than me n wont smoke unless i do with him.. blah. alone FTW

8. #8 SuperDiesel666, Jun 8, 2010
    Smoking with friends is one of the most fun and brotherly experiences you can have, but at the same time it's nice to balance it with some solo smoke sessions. I hate when people label someone as a loser for smoking alone. But in my eyes, it's no different than doing ANY fun and relaxing activity alone, such as playing video games, watching a movie, or taking a walk around town.
    The reason I like to smoke alone (or do anything alone) sometimes, is because I can do what I want to do, and nothing but. I can listen to the music I want to listen to, play 1-player video games, meditate, or just spontaneously decide to get up and go take a walk. Again, MOST of the time I prefer doing it with friends, but it's nice to also have the complete privacy and freedom along with it sometimes.

Oh yeah, and one other pro about smoking alone for me, is that I usually tend to have a higher tolerance than the people I smoke with, and many times everyone else is like "I'm set, man", and I still want more, so then I feel akward sitting there smoking another bowl to myself while everyone watches haha.

9. i smoke alone most of the time, you'd be amazed at how much money/bud you save when you aren't smoking up a bunch of moochers. i can always tell when i;m gonna like someone when they offer to match.

smoking alone is fun but i like smoking with people i'm close to better. i can't imagine anything better then a nice chill sit down session with good friends, good music, and good bud. i miss my friends :(

10. I smoke alone in the privacy of my own home 80% of the time. Thats the way i like it, and i like things my way. The other 20% i smoke with my pops or sometimes my wife will take a hit with me (but not very often, which is a good thing imo) Gonna go hit some hash right now. peace:smoking:

11. I smoke alone a good portion of the time. I am a veteran, and my wife is active duty, I live on a military base and a lot of my friends are active. I've got a few friends I can smoke with but honestly I prefer being blazed alone. Just me and my cat hanging around, saying/doing stupid things, watching tv, cooking. If I do smoke socially I don't like smoking with more than one other person, I like only having to worry about myself or one close friend MAX.

Recently been experimenting with doing more things while high, about to try applying it to my model painting skillz.

12. i mainly smoke alone, but having a group with some beers and a few bong rips is awesome

13. I occasionally smoke with friends. But they rarely join in. I have friends who fit into two categories:

1. Ignorant about drugs and would never touch anything despite getting drunk every other night.

2. People who try drugs but don't like weed. They always claim it smells too much, or it does nothing or that it just gives them a headache and makes them feel sick.

So annoying.

14. Definately love smoking a good strong indica on my own, listening to some music, and jamming out. That being said, my favourite is probably to smoke with 1 or 2 good friends, you just can't beat smoking a big blunt with a good bud' on a friday night.

15. Annoys the living crap out of me. I can't even count how many people have said things to me like "you shouldn't do drugs", or "why do you smoke weed?", meanwhile they are holding a beer in their hand and lighting up a cig...

Hellllz yeah! :hello::smoking:

16. i dont have a preference on what the situation is when im getting high...or how im getting high (not in terms of doing other drugs, i mean the form i consume the thc with hahahaha i stopped doing other drugs for my brains sake). I like smoking with friends....or alone...or with just 1 person... I sit at work for 40 hours a week alone pretty much the entire time...and i get high as hell....just sit here and jam out to some tunes....rock some comp games.... sit on here..... so i get my "me" time and my work done all at once and then i can rage for the....200 something hours left in my week hahahahahaha

17. I like smoking alone or with buds, I love the herb!

18. Im basically with sirsog on this one. Since i have an online business and i sit in front of the computer all day anyway why not enjoy some blunts and bong rips. Its actually quite funny when I have to almost ACT like im not fucked up :D when Im talking to my customers, but I smoke alone all the time, so theres nothing better than at the end of the week when i go and enjoy some smoke with my peoples. whats better than playin pool, sippin some beers watchin sportscenter, and enjoyin the herb

NOTHING!!

19. #19 SIRSOG, Jun 8, 2010
    ^^^ hahaha nice, i work at my dads office, being the "office admin" aka secretary i guess....just so happens my dads old lazy secretary quit when i was riding the economy after ibm laid my ass off....and my dad and i have our medical cards....so i dont even have to bother acting sober, or making the room not wreak of the chronic in my back pack....but i cant just smoke out in the open....i go in the upstairs bathroom and just take a 15 smoke break in there so it wont smell of "unhealthy smoke" my dad says lol....Boulder people are weird

20. Alone/A friend or two.