Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prefer smoking alone? how much?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lmfao, May 20, 2009.

1. #1 Lmfao, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Don't get me wrong, I love smoking with my friends and my gf.. but smoking alone has been the best.. Who's with me? How much do you have per day/sesh?

2. If its dank a gram a day

3. I've been doing 2 bowls by myself around 7 PM each night for like 2 weeks now maybe. it helps me loosen up. though I was on webcam after those two nightly bowls and theres some funny skiddish shit goin on from it. =P

P.S. I'm at the peak high of some purp shit I smoked like two hours ago and it's freakin me out xD

4. hahah is that good or bad? loosin up brah, enjoy the ride :D

5. I love smoking by myself. Its so relaxing to just put on some music, load up a bowl and just enjoy the p&q of being alone.

In fact I'm gonna go do just that right now.

6. I usually prefer smoking alone, on average i smoke 3-4 times spread out through the day and smoke about 2 bowls per session.

7. I prefer smoking by myself.
    It's more relaxing and it helps with my insomnia and anxiety even more than when smoking with friends.
    And I prefer smoking with one other person than groups of people.
    I feel like I can really get to know that person.

8. When I'm HIGH, I prefer being alone.

When I'm buzzed, I prefer being in social situations. This amplifies my self-confidence.

9. I dont really like smoking alone. Idk why its just not appealing to get high and be by myself.

10. a hit every 15 / 20 minutes if i will be alone all night.

11. yah man i can dig smokin by myself, mostly at night ill just kick back throw down some tunes and just zone out....

12. Yeah I think I prefer it, I hate dealing with my stupid friends when Im high. Nothin like smokin and chillin with some tunes.

13. a couple bowls of dank while chillin at home is freakin awsome.

14. I smoke by myself most of the time, but thats not to say I never smoke with other people. Usually just once every other day or so.

Edit: and as to how much I smoke, I probably only go through about .2-.3 grams of High Quality a day. (only so little cause I use a vape.)

15. I'd rather smoke alone any day to be honest. There's too many people that like to smoke up during the day and stuf and I usually turn those sessions down.

I'll save a good bowl or two for after sunset and I go out to the garage and watch a wrestling DVD every night. I take a hit after any cool spot (crazy move they do in a match). I'll get so into it sometimes that I'm clapping with the audience after the match.

16. yea man i blaze by myself. Not all the time, but if i dont have a lot of tree left, ill pack a bowl or 2 and just chill out. i usually go to this closed off road down the street from my house and burn on these big rocks. its sooo sick, and really relaxing. i like smoking with my buddies ALOT better though.

17. i smoke by myself, probably more than i smoke with other people. that's just cause i find myself alone more often. i love smokin with my peeps as well.

18. I smoke by myself more out of necessity than anything else. Not many of my friends do smoke (in fact, most vehemently disapprove), so if I didn't smoke alone, I'd never smoke.

That being said, anyone in Alabama who wants to come by and smoke is more than welcome to.

19. I smoke by myself every day. Sometimes I'll smoke with my roomies, but mostly it's by myself.

Nothing better than coming home, rolling something nice, and smoking the previous 10 hours away :)

20. I like to pack a smoke a bowl, watch how high, n chill wen i get high by myself, its pretty awesome.