Prefer Chunky or Thick Girls?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wonderwall2012, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I love me a nice thick and meaty girl who I can slam and can take the beating. I also find some chunky girls cute. Definitely depends on the girl though. Not too big of a fan of skinny girls but I'll hit it anyway.

2. I like my girls how I like my peanut butter; chunky:cool:

3. For me, it's thick or nothing. It's not so much weight as it is distribution of...I dunno...mass?

Lol I mean I guess it's all in the figure. I like hips, thighs, legs, calves. Yum. One is interchangeable for the other. I knew an ex-ballerina who had sexy calves. No hourglass figure, but she was beautiful and her calves alone made me wanna get between her fucking legs.

Then there was this other chick who had mad hips and a nice ass that wasn't too firm but wasn't too soft either and it jiggled like shit when I hit it from the back.

Boobs are nice too. A nice perky handful. And I love missionary. Nothing like watching a chick laying on her back and her boobs bouncing all over the place like sheKs stuck in some sort of violent fucking earthquake.

I like thickies, but have no fear, slimmer toned women. You all can get it too. Especially if I like your legs.

I wish I had said variety of woman here right now. I'm only 5'9" so a shorter woman is just my size. They're always tight and always milk my cock juuuuuuust right.

I ramble when I'm high.

4. How about it's fucking disgusting if you have a fupa period.

And i don't want to sound like a bitch, but most guys don't dig girls who are fat. If you're fat then you can't take care of yourself.

5. [​IMG]

:eek::eek::eek:
    /throwup

Ok, ok, I retract my statement and revise it to match yours. FUPA= NO

6. I appreciate an curvy girl but I also don't mind an petite model type as well, I've seen some really chunky girls that were cute if they were toned they would be even hotter.