Prefer Chunky or Thick Girls?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wonderwall2012, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Both, as long as baby got ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass STOP....NOW MAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER HAMMERTIME!

2. That depends on a couple factors. Height, and bust size are the two i think would matter most. A girl might be 5'11" and weigh 200lbs, with a big chest.

How tall are you?

3. [quote name='"wonderwall2012"']I'm 5'3 and around 240-250 pounds. I already know I'm considered fat and not just thick.[/quote]

don't get down on yourself now :(

4. I think nick Minaj is the ugliest woman in the world she looks like an ape

5. I really don't discriminate at all but i prefer my girls 1 scoop of ice cream away from being fat...

6. You lieing. I bet if she put that pussy on you, you'd be having a seizure.

7. [quote name='"IrunGC"']

You lieing. I bet if she put that pussy on you, you'd be having a seizure.[/quote]

I like my women small and feminine . Not thick and ape like. Actually my dick would probly shrivel if she put that pussy on me. I will admit though she looks like she's got good blowjob lips

8. ok theres a def difference b/w thick/skinny/fat. & im probably one of the most intelligent women youve ever spoken to and ive stated numerous times im a fatty so do your research b4 you speak. :)

9. lol im not putting myself down but its true. im not saying im ugly but i def should lose weight if i expect a decent man to look at me b/c im not thick and i need to be, since i want curves but also to be healthy.

forreal, im not bashing myself, i just know the truth.;)

10. pics or gtfo OP! ;)

hahahaha jus playin'

11. lmao I'm 5'3 and 250 pounds - I know I'm fat. but thanks for the help.

12. thick -- big tits, big ass, big legs
    chubby -- muffin top, double chin

13. Here's a pic but it got took right before I was laying down so excuse the hair and bra.

Attached Files:

14. I'm thick, and I prefer thick to chunky. It's just annoying when buying pants.

15. Thick chicks with no ass is a boner killer.

16. I've had just about every size girl you can imagine. I'll take a thick girl over a Barbie doll any day.

17. in your experience, why are thick girls better? just wondering

18. #39 F. Fontaine, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Many women by the medical definition are "overweight" for their BMI. This does not make them physically unhealthy, however. When a person says "thick", it usually means she's not fat but she has curves in all of the right places. A nice waist/hip ratio, usually above C cup breasts, toned legs, while being average height for a girl. Fat is just fat.

I tend to like women with nice breasts and a spankable ass. I can't really do skinny.

Kim Kardashian is "thick".

Aretha Franklin is fat.

19. [quote name='"juta107"']

in your experience, why are thick girls better? just wondering[/quote]

Skinny girl's pelvic bone sticks out more than a thick girl's does. I made the mistake of pounding a girl too hard a few times, and I could barely walk the next day because I was so fucking sore.