Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Preemployment Labcorp post sub questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thess, May 21, 2017.

1. Hi everybody,

On Thursday I took a preemployment urine test at Labcorp in Orange County, CA. I substituted my friend's clean urine, which I tested, using the wizzonator touch.

They gave me 4 minutes behind a closed door to produce the specimen. Though I practiced at home, the pee wasn't coming out smoothly, at all actually. I had to resort to squeezing the bag to make the urine come out. There was definitely some noise made in the process.

I was out of the bathroom at the three minute mark. I gave the cup to the lab tech and she filled out some paperwork and had me sign a form. The form said that the pee was the correct temperature, it was NOT a split specimen, and it was NOT observered.

I'm pretty sure I successfully subbed, but the noise I made gives me minor doubts.

My questions are:

1) From what I described, does anyone have an experience or knowledge of the noise being a problem? Even after I signed the paperwork and left?

2) If it says that the test was NOT observed on the sheet, does it really mean not observed? Like, does anyone have experiences similar to mine where they used two way mirrors, or any other shady stuff? I think that's the paranoia talking, but if that happens I would like to know!

I hope these questions aren't too annoying. I'm a first time poster and any advice/sharing of experiences will help ease my mind.

Thanks

2. If the Labcorp accepted your sample then and there, you have zero 0 reason to worry unless the sample was not clean. If you know for a fact it is clean, the tester did not have any issue at the time then you are good as gold. Noise doesnt mean someone is faking a test.

3. Well that's good to hear. Thanks FredGalaxy. I assume you're in the sub club?

4. Fwiw, two way mirrors would fall under the same things as cameras in dressing rooms or restrooms...