Preeetty Controversial...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aH1GH3Rpower, May 11, 2009.

1. #1 aH1GH3Rpower, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    http://thestygianport.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-religion-for-new-age-ch9-egyptians.html

Yeah so the link is to a blog. So just keep that in mind. The guy writing is trying to lay out a pretty well thought out yet in alot of ways unfinished conspiracy theory. He brings up alot of good stuff but doesnt try to force conclusions, which i really agree with. Now im not saying that this is the way things are, so please keep all the "HOW COULD YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT" to yourselves. Im just presenting an another persons Interpretation because i believe its crucial for us to understand concepts like these because i think alot of people higher up on the ladder do.

That said.. who hears got somethin to say?

2. these people scare me...in such a way that I hope they live far far away from me.

3. Hmmm.... I wonder what Al Gore's endgame looks like....

4. This guy needs to read the Report from Iron Mountain. Regardless of whether it was a hoax, many of this think tank's proposals for global governance have come to fruition:

Terrorism fits this "global dilemma" that requires "global solution" quite perfectly as well.

And then read State of Fear by Chrichton. :smoking:

5. #5 maxrule, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Thanks op; nice link.

I have watched no TV in the last three months and have put all my free time in to this so let me peel the skin off the apple for you guys. I challenge you to do your own research and see for yourselves that I am right.

It is the Vatican and the five hundred year old Jesuit Military Order that is responsible for all of it. Their goal is NOT to turn us catholic.

They have three main goals, much like the Knights Templar. :rolleyes:

1. Acquire and hold Jerusalem for the Papacy.
    2. Undermine and destroy protestant Christianity, true Christianity.
    3. Create a one world political, economic, and religious system, all under the control of the Vatican.

It has ALWAYS been the goal of Catholicism (the Universal Church), to establish TEMPORAL-RULE over the entire planet.

This was the purpose of the World Bank and the FED RESERVE, we are all paying PETERS PENCE. The Vatican, under the JESUIT ORDER owns all of it.

The New World Order religion is a combination of Eastern Mysticism and Jewish Kabbalah, with a bit of Catholicism and Islam thrown in and all of it rooted in the ancient sun cults.

They are in control of everything! Freemasonry, the Illuminati, Knights of Malta, Rosicrucians, the Mafia, the Builderburg Group, the UN, NATO, the WHO, the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, the IMF...EVERYTHING!

The Rothschild's and the 13 families are only holding the Vatican's wealth.

Just go to any of the Jesuit university web sites and check the Alum list. You'll see what I mean in real short order.

Oh, and remember when Obama supposedly told Georgtown U to cover the IHS? All the worlds leaders are secretly subserviant to the Pope. :rolleyes:

I do not know which pope is really in charge, the white pope or the black pope. I suspect the black pope but I really don't know.

You'll find that this group of killers is responsible for pretty much every man made disaster in the world and much of it was nothing more than PSY-OPS in order to guide society along a track that they have laid out.

This is an extreme fascist group of people and they want nothing less than omnipotent control of every man, woman and child on the planet, including your very body functions if they can develop the technology. Not a joke!

Even though the Jesuits are only about 500 years old, the SUN WORSHIPING OCCULT goes all the way back to the first world government, Babylon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

911:Vatican & Jesuits - Wikicompany

[​IMG]

6. I want some of the shit ya'll are smoking.

7. Think about it.

Who started the United Nations?

What is their ultimate goal?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woqco94sL4U]YouTube - Everyone is expecting Maitreya?? Commercial[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHSZ90P30Jg]YouTube - The PEACE behind the Dept. of Peace (HR 808) NO JESUS ALLOWED!![/ame]