Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Predetermined tolerance break length alternative.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tetra416, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Most people seem to have a predetermined length of time for their t-breaks. They will decide not to toke for XXXX length of time and may or may not make it that long, I've seen plenty of "ended my t-break early" posts on this forum so I think this could be helpful to some blades.

In the last few months I have found that tolerance breaks are much easier if I don't set a time frame and just wait until the time feels right. This way Instead of thinking "Fuck I have a week and a half to go" I can think "It doesn't feel like time to toke again just yet." which is a much less daunting situation to be put yourself in. It also means that if you're half way through your set t-break time and an opportunity comes up for an epic session with some friends, something you really don't want to miss, you can just toke and not feel guilty about prematurely ending the break because it was for the greater good.

For those of you who find that you can never reach your tolerance break goals maybe you could give this a shot. Since thinking this way the length of my t-breaks has actually increased but as i said earlier the main thing is they are easier, knowing that if the time felt right I could just go for it and blaze makes it much easier to maintain a happy and healthy frame of mind.

I'm in fact on a break right now, 6 days so far and I don't really feel the urge to toke at this stage so it will probably go on for several more days and It feels great.

No more needless self imposed restrictions, As someone who loves to smoke ganja this change in attitude has made me a much more content person, whether it be high time or break time.

It's possible that this wouldn't work so well for certain personality types but please give it a shot if you think it could work for you.