Predators

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ungutus, Jul 17, 2010.

1. What did you think?

I enjoyed it for sure, looking forward to sequels fillin in some gaps!

pew pew lazar beem

2. It was alright. Entertaining at least. Id rent it to watch with a bunch of friends not really worth seeing in theaters.

SPOILER WARNING
    I cant remember but in that one preview multiple dots pop up all over that dude but I the movie I think it was just one. Can I not just remember or was it just one in the movie?

3. It was just one in the movie. Minor detail though.

4. maybe it was the scene where they were at the predator camp and the predators came back? No wait that was only 3 actually, oh and what was the thing that attacked the doctor guy when they used him as bait?

5. heard positive reviews for the movie and its surely on my list!

6. It was miles better than Aliens Vs. Predators.

7. #7 psilosylum, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    the multiple beams on Royce scene shown in the trailer was a deliberate false scene. R. Rodriguez admitted this afterwards because of the fan response. he admitted to purposefully only using it in the trailer, this was to create some sort of difference from the trailer and movie experience. i don't like it personally, but i am a fan of his, and the movie so...

one thing is for sure they put as many references to the original as they could. not necessarily in the dialogue, but definitely visually. not sure if i like the CGI effects so much though. i mean the cloaking looks sooooo much different than the original 2 movies, they took the lines out, which to me were iconic and unique.

but all in all, i will always see a Predator movie. and i'm still waiting on a movie with an "activist" Predator, you know the Predator that would be trying to stop the hunting.

8. Is anyone else pissed off that Stans didnt rape any predators at shiv point?