Predators

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Johnny Blazed, Jul 9, 2010.

1. looks pretty good to me and its directed by Robert Rodriguez(sin city, grind house, from dusk till dawn, etc.) so i think it should be pretty good

and its got adrian brody he's got oscar so it cant be too bad

think i might go see it tonight

2. It isn't direct by Robert Rodriguez it is just produced by him so don't get your hopes up too high

3. already got 2 four star ratings by ign

4. I'm definitely curious...if anyone sees this...report back foo'

5. Went to the midnight showing last night super baked. All in all it was a pretty good movie even though I got a headache out of nowhere and started feeling sick a bit into it. This has nothing to do with the movie though, I think it was the Dennys we ate before because 3 others got sick too.

If you have watched other Predator movies and liked them you will like this one. The only think I didn't like about it was that many parts of it were pretty predictable and obvious, although there were a couple unexpected things too. The action was decent I guess and the final fight in the end was pretty cool too.

6. Well the trailers looked interesting. The first predator was the best. The rest were just "okay" imo.(including vs alien)

I'll watch this sometime during the week when it's not crowded, fucking weekends.

7. i wanna see this movie sooooo bad, but i turn 17 in september and i doubt it'll still be in theaters

8. Predators is fucking amazing. Sober. Now I need to see it stoned.

9. Having someone like that as a Producer is just as good as having him as a Director :)

Basically it means he felt the script was worthy enough to slap his name on the film and help get the thing rolling.

I don't think he's put his name on something utterly terrible yet (Maybe Spy Kids, but I don't watch children's movies so I can't comment on that). So yeah, it will be good. :D

10. This doesn't look terrible to me like all the other ones.... but I am 100% sure it would be better than Predator with Arnold.

11. I was not a fan.
    Predictable, you can tell what characters will die in order before you even start.
    Lawrence Fishbournes character was dumb as hell.
    Not this stupid concept again! With a predator helping a human.....
    The samurai scene.... do not even get me started.

12. Predator didn't really help any human, it was the human who helped the pred. The ship already had an activated bomb on it. Big pred just wanted to fuck up the little preds, and didnt do a good job.

Could have been better though. 7/10

13. Hrm, something tells me you probably shouldn't be here...on this 18-and-up forum... :eek:

14. Exactly. I was disappointed to say the least, especially in the ending. No real explanation left there, other than a door wide open for a desperate money-grab of a sequel, which I don't even know if they could realistically pull off or not.

Then again, leave-the-door-open sequel-ready endings seem to be all the rage these days, regardless if the storyline supports it or not. :rolleyes:

15. That, and 3D.

Fucking step up 3D? Give me a break. Resident evil 3D also, everything in that preview looked like it was meant for 3D. Not that its a movie I want to see, i'll probably rent it just cause i saw the others, but damn tahts gonna be annoying not watching it in 3D

16. huge fan, but still have yet to see it. i'm suprised i havn't heard anything about Topher Grace's character. must not be as notable as i thought.

17. I thought it was pretty awesome. Felt a lot like the original but still didnt beat it. All in all if ya wanna see some cool gory action for an hour and a half its worth it. Im just glad they didnt acknowlegde any of the AVP bullshit.

18. Dude 3D is becoming like cocaine in the 80`s, it`s everywhere.

19. ive been wanting to see that