Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Precooler question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by griffdogg1228, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Can precoolers be put on any bong? my bong has a bowl attached to the downstem which poses a problem, what can i do about this? just buy a new downstem, precooler, and bowl?

2. Yep... You'll have to buy all three

3. from what ive seen most pre-coolers and ash catchers are only made for GonG bongs. So if your peice is not GonG(glass on glass) then you will have to buy a whole new bong that is GonG and then get the precooler for it. i just picked up a new downstem and precooler for my no name GonG. I highly suggest investing in one it made my hit so much more smooth and I could take in alot more smoke without submissing myself to a coughing fit.

4. im still confused though, since the bowl is attached to the slide, if i take it out and attach a precooler it wont reach the water in the bong?

5. that is becaus you have to get a 3 part downstem for it that is if your bong didnt allready come with it. that is basically a slide that has that extra port at the top for a bowl or something. hope that made sense im baked right now :D

6. :D

here are the dimensions of my bong...http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.com/colorado-bong/d-35802/

the only thing i've found that i think is what your talking about is this ehle preccooler... http://www.grasscity.com/online_hea...rdrop.cfm?iProductID=5892.............problem is the stem lengths are different, anyone have any other suggestions or tips?

7. ahh from the looks of it that bowl is connected to the downstem so you going to have to get yourself a another 3 point down stem. with a joint size of 14.5. then you gots to get your self an ashcooler/precooler that is also 14.5.