Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Precooler, ashcatcher, or new slide?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cincinnati, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Hola eerybuddy! About a week ago I picked up a new bong for $75, it's about 16 inches high with a defused downstem and a 3 arm tree perc. It came with a bowl but I really don't like it. Anyway I was wondering what you guys think the best addition for it would be, is it worthy of a nice precooler and a new slide? just an ash catcher? Or what?

2. If you can afford an ash-catcher and a slide might as well get both. As these will be investments you can hold onto for use with other pieces you may get for your collection.

Your piece may already have some drag so if I could only choose one I would get a new slide, look for one that has a built in screen, disc-diffused, ice-pinched, or 4-hole, etc. this will reduce drag and make your piece hit better.

3. Alright,. Thanks. How do bubbler style ash catchers work? By the way

4. for my tube i got an ash catcher and a nice slide....the thing like mentioned u can keep adding to ur collection based on size. i would get an ash catcher to help keep it clean. u can also get a carbon filter which i highly recommend too. have fun

5. If you're gonna spend more money on it a week later, you shoulda just held off and put it towards the bong, but fuckit.

Just grab a dank-ass-bomb-ass slide.

6. [quote name='"Mafia93"']If you're gonna spend more money on it a week later, you shoulda just held off and put it towards the bong, but fuckit.

Just grab a dank-ass-bomb-ass slide.[/quote]

Liking the kyle reference man

7. Or, just putting this out there, you could get more weed.

8. I assume you mean the bubbler-bowl style where it's a bowl and AC built into one?

Don't bother those things will either wet your weed, spill water into your bong, or leave you with stale smoke.

Get a real AC with a female GonG joint ontop for your slide.

9. Ya don't bother with those; they help alittle bit, but they get dirty extremely fast.

I'm not sure how much money you have to spend, but I would either get a nice slide or a nice AC.

10. Get a new slide, keep the other as a backup; or for plastic bongs on the go, then forget the precooler and spend the rest on weed :smoke: