Pre Workouts For Gaming

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by davida0829, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Alright blades I have stumbled across the holy grail for twitch type gaming ((cod halo fps)

So I am a daaaaamn good gamer as it is always in the top 2 slots after each match usually totaling 20-25 kills with minimal deaths.

But I have came across an insane booster for that pre workout stimulants (they have massive amounts of caffeine and other stuff to pump you up and get your adrenaline flowing) they are called pre workout stimulants they give you masssssive energy for the gym but can also make you a GOD at gaming

After using these my kdr has jumped up crazy like 1.3 to 2.5 nearly every match I go 25-30 kills to 0-6 deaths on games I usually suck at mw3 for instance

Black ops I could do that without any boosters but the mW series I usually am only alright at but with these things I do better then I ever did at black ops

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. lol I can imagine.  But let's not get kids hooked on this.

3. Adrenaline causes tunneling in your vision, and this can't be good for your overworked and not getting any exercise heart. The first thing can be overcome but good luck with that heart attack you're working on. BTW I am in division 1 in BF4 in terms of world players. Go actually exercise, you know you can go outside and do fun things that raise adrenaline?

4. Lol this reminded me back when WoW was in it's prime and they came out with the "Mana" Energy drinks. Tbh imo I think it'd be harder to focus in on fps for accurate shots if your all jacked on stimulants. I saw the point for the Mana Drinks, plenty of people stay up hella late trying to finish a guild raid and you dont need to really focus too much for any mmorpgs, almost all are point-click-buttonmash. For fps if you want accuracy don't use stimulants if anything do a good couple push ups first, natural exercise and blood flow will deff help more and not work your way into a early heart attack.

5. Wow now thats some real life's ambition there for ya. Why can't I be smart like that?

6. To all the peeps saying workout and get exercise I GET PLENTY I am not only a gamer Im a gym rat

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. dude if you take preworkout you shouldn't be doing anything but going to the gym. if for no other reason than common sense, the niacin and beta alanine are going to give you a gnarly rash

8. Right!? Let's all get jacked up on stimulants and rule the world!!!?!!?!!!?

9. Cause you smoke out of a plastic bong.

10. hell yeah lol i'm sick of old school smoker being a dick

11. Dammit!! I knew that could have been the problem. Too much scraped plastic in my resin. I smoke that and it takes away my smartness!

me too. What do you suggest?

12. I take back what I said earlier, energy drinks are actually a different lower level than stimulants and shit. As a gym rat you should know better than to take stimulants if you plan on just sitting playing CoD. "Yeah lets get pumped up, I gotta be in top psychical shape or it might fuck up my kdr." If your a gym rat just work out before playing man, blood flow and natural concentration works a lot better lol.

13. #13 Viral Frog, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    I used to smoke me... Unmentionables.
    Man, I rocked at Counter Strike back then.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. all i need to weed and brew. I leave caffeine for school and working out.

15. Oh my god you cannot be serious...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I usually go 40-80 K/10-15 D without any caffeine, step your game up OP

17. Who knew it would come to this ;P

18. Its actually.pretty common for gamers to get jacked up.on Stims.

I've known people who would take aderol and game for days straight

I don't feel so bad for not being able to keep.up with the junkies

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. My kill streaks on unmentionables on cod are crazy, soo focused!

20. #20 SlightlyStonedSD, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    I'll smash on you.. high as fuck vs all your pre stimulates

Edit: actually I haven't played in a year so I shouldn't be writing checks I can't cash

Edit edit: I was dropping moabs all day in my prime though. No camping! Rush or die!

Sent from my Carrier Pigeon