Pre-Tattoo Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by Spark It29, May 10, 2012.

1. I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow from a guy that does some crazy artwork. This is his facebook page to look at his tattoos

Jake Doestattoos | Facebook

Anyways, I'm getting a dragon, just the neck/head part and he said he would make it look badass by adding some elements of his own. I want this tattoo to flow with the one I already have because I plan on tatting my arm out to my elbow. I brought him a pretty solid sketch of a dragon head and gave it to him, and he said he would hand draw it on me tomorrow. What I'm thinking is putting fire and some smoke in the background to make it flow with my other one, but I'm here for more ideas because I'm not really creative. I'm also thinking dark green for most of the body and maybe black for smaller parts of the dragon. I know we will probably figure shit out tomorrow but I want more options.

Basically, Can yall help me with ideas? I know I might get shit for getting a tattoo without knowing what I really want but whatever..

Attached Files:

2. I know it's weird but if i was in your exact position. I would postponed my appointment and find a female artist to draw it and go back to the tattoo artist.

I can imagine the tattoo with a woman's touch.

3. That skull looks stoned as fuck

4. uh I just explained I liked this guy's work though..

5. Well I can't really throw you any input, but he sounds like a good tattoo artist and each tattoo artist (when drawing bigger tattoos especially..) throws in their own unique touch that might be traced to their style - but still reflects exactly what you want. Later when you go I think he will have some really good ideas for you, and you already seem to have a pretty good idea on what colors n such that you want. If you want more design maybe just add more things that reflect who you are and what you enjoy.