Pre soaking dirt

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 1995skywalkerog, Sep 12, 2020.

1. #1 1995skywalkerog, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    2SATIVAxBLUEDREAMxDARKHEARTCLONES

Been 1 week since I brought them home .
    I took them inside cause of all these ashes falling down from the California fires im in LA
    i transplanted into ocean forest & perlite mix .5 gallon fabric pots. For one of them I soaked the soil and let it drain out and the other one I just used a cup of water .. used plain ro water..

Whats your thoughts on pre soaking the soil?
    Also should I start foilar spraying? Any recommendations on foilar sprays guys? will the ashes from all the fires harm the plants?
    any help/advice will be greatly appreciated

First pic only one tht has brightness up setting phone Image (5).jpg Image (6).jpg Image (7).jpg Image (8).jpg Image (9).jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I always pre moisten to slight runoff then place in grow environment for a couple of days to acclimate and dry a bit before transplant or placing seedling. As far as foliar, I spray with Medina Liquid Seaweed once a week to build pest resistance and increase brix.
    Grower preference. Your medium looks great and plants appear very healthy. Well done.

Organic soil auto grower.

3. #3 1995skywalkerog, Sep 24, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    Yesh thanks i just moved them outside into a greenhouse for flowering only problem im having now is the heat im in los angeles ..
    From 12pm to 4-5 its been pretty hot i got a better solar fan coming frm amazon and i had a portable ac lying around so i threw it in there today and those i 3 clones im hardening off by a window and will put those in the greenhouse in the next 7 days

4. The ones in the greenhouse are the blue dream and the other ones are 2xgorrila glue 1xskywalkerog , my first grow was skywalkerog quality was amazing for my first time and what had me fall in love with growing 20200923_123420.jpg 20200923_123400.jpg 20200923_123302.jpg Image (10).jpg Image (11).jpg Image (12).jpg